Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    must have a well built bottom end (sleeved?)

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    it gets rebuilt every year and is run by Autronic. The person building it also built my motor too but as for spilling the beans, im sorry i cant do that. I trust everyone can understand for permission and other respect reasons.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

[QUOTE=Civic Type R]Also, yes i said the car was purchased in Asia but i have not once said its a JDM car. You guys are making too many assumptions QUOTE]

If thats the case, how come you say that your engine is JDM too?

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    [QUOTE=Xenon]
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    Also, yes i said the car was purchased in Asia but i have not once said its a JDM car. You guys are making too many assumptions QUOTE]

If thats the case, how come you say that your engine is JDM too?
    The car is from Japan then exported to the UK, raced there then back in Sepang for the JGTC support races and so too was the engine. I didnt feel it necessary to say it was JDM. BTW, my engine has been in and out of quite a few cars over the years. However clearly we are distracting ourselves here..
    Last edited by Civic Type R; 21-01-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Awesome videos Adam! engine note sounds verryy nice
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL