Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 Civic

New member - ED6 owner from Adelaide

How you all going, My names Christian and I've recently joined the forum after reading it for several years.

A little bit about me: I grew up in Adelaide and moved to Melbourne when i was 16 for 5 years.
    I've Since moved back to sleepy Adelaide and love having Great roads to drive on and NO traffic!

For the past 3 and a half years I've worked as a Storeman/ forklift driver for a large retail Liquor Store.

I currently own an 88 ED6 Civic hatch.
    I've had it for a few years now and have modified it a bit since.
    car currently has:

Buddyclub N+ coilovers (10kg front/ 6kg rear)
    Buddyclub P1 Racing wheels with bridgestone adrenaline tyres
    Whiteline swaybars
    DBA slotted rotors
    Hawk blue race grade brake pads
    As for the engine I've just got a K&N filter, Xforce extractors ( i believe )
    and a full custom 2" stainless exhaust exiting drivers side with resi, and rear muffler (no cat).

As far as the insides concerned i have a DC2r shift knob, SAAS wheel, and a Monza 4 point harness (a must for the Adelaide hills and track )

(after coilovers)

(Before Coilovers)
    I recently bought my mates written off 2001 DC2R so in the coming months I'll be doing a total rebuild using as much of the integra as i can ( brakes, suspension, engine etc.)

(my B18c7 )
    I like the sleeper look because it doesn't attract any attention from the authorities.

I look forward to using all the knowledge this forum and its members has to offer!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED's/EF
    Welcome aboard.
    Nice ED6! And imho the best colour too!

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    Thats good! i also own a ed6 i bought it not to long ago and im wanting to put b16 in it but yeah, your car looks good keep up the good work.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Welcome aboard mate! Great to have another Adelaide memboer on board. I hope to do a similar build to urs in the future. Absolutely adore EF's and ED's!

If u ever need any help in finding parts and workshops locally shoot us a PM and i'll try n help u out. Also, make sure to joing a small group of us that hit the track (Mallala) every now n then.

Ps. if u plan on parting out anything from the Teg shoot us a PM, theres plenty of parts i'd be interested in.
    Getting there...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    this is a quality bit of gear!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Welcome
    Good luck with the rebuild, I hope to see progress on here

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    nice. ed with b18c7 is cool.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre