Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone

Hey everyone

Hey guys & gals,

Ive just purchased an EG civic project car & am going to be building it for my girlfriend. She loves JDM as do I so will be going down that road. On here to get some info about the car as i need it & hope to eventually meet up with everyone if you guys go on cruises & so forth.. I drive a 2010 Swift sport at the moment but always loved the honda's & style of some of them..

Nice to be on here..

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2+t [OHN 03Z]
    how ya going! location and pics?
    coz stickers make my car go faster... right???
    I my RICED DC2

I live in sydney & i only have a few pics, here they are:

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2+t [OHN 03Z]
    oh i remember that car its on jdmst he was gonna build it too lol...

whats the plan for it? btw 1st of sep meet coming lol if u get it up and running that is :P
    coz stickers make my car go faster... right???
    I my RICED DC2

HAHA no way is it going to be running by then, yep thats the one of JDMST, both young stupid i think lol.. Its has no rego & i dont have the money for that yet so itll be out the front of mine being worked on for a bit lol, see where it goes really, I do have a goal of what it will look like lol but wont be the quality, just good enough :-)

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    I think you'd be happy with a B16A, sorry I don't know enough about what it needs though.
    Just go with whatever pops up quickest I guess.

Sorry, got mixed up with this thread and your conversion thread.

Hey welcome.
    I love the fix-me stickers!
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Yes the previos owner spotted out all the fix me stuff & labelled it so they wouldnt be forgotten.. gives it a good look though lol

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    I remember this 1 of JDMST should be an awesome build. Do you know what engine your gong to put in it?

No just want something with a bit of power & something reliable as a daily.. any suggestion would be great..

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Nice Rkds' car

I think you should go B16A, decent power and fuel consumption so perfect for a daily but from memory its a carby so you would need the conversion to EFi as well. You're a lucky guy that your gf likes cars... I wish my gf felt the same way instead of flaming me for spending money on the car... lol :'(
    Just slap some rego on it and bring it out to the sept meet probs will be the biggest syd meet we'll have for a while, what area you from?
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

I'm from south Sydney.. It's not road worthy so won't be goin through all RWC & blueslip then rego + insurance for a while, not till I've fixed the body & either fixed the engine it's got or converted it to b16.. Ye it's a carby so what needs to be done to make it efi?is it hard?