Newcomer Array
    Car:
    3rd gen prelude

Exhaust for my 3rd gen

Hey guys gonna buy a new exhaust (probably just the tip or mid section back not full cat back) was wondering if megan racing is any good? Been looking at a few of their universal/honda fit tips they're nice. Any suggestions for me too? Let me know =] thanks guys ^_^~

I got a full cat-back in 2" done for about $250 and quality work, why only the tip and/or mid-section?

Rule of thumb is if its cheap it'll give a cheap sound. If that doesnt bother you then go for your life. I've got a magnaflow twin tip 2.25in with piping to cat on my 3rd gen and its got a nice deep note to 4000rpm when you get the unavoidable tinny noise. Only bad thing is its seriously loud but i just turn my music up which doesnt drown it out completely but makes it less noticeable in the car. Muffler i got 2nd hand for $120, install with piping was the same.

Highly reccomend getting a good product if you need to replace it, you'll have to hear that noise everywhere and better to hear something good then a shitty fart can.
    Four wheels moves the body, two wheels moves the soul.

Stay away from supercheap auto :P