Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Sedan

Carb'd Vtec D-series Engine.

Hey guys, as per the title, im looking for information regarding VTEC inconjunction with a carb'd motor.
    I know this works, as its been around, but im not quite sure how. EFI vtec motors run the vtec off oil pressure switch. So would this effect the intake setup at all? To be honest, not too farmiliar with how vtec is engaged (i know how it works) as i've got a sturdy little d13
    And info would be greatly appreciated, but before ppl go on about EFI conversions, a) i want to be different, b) im trying to use what i have, and c) im planning on only maybe putting it in my EG or trying to find out where this guy lives around my area who owns an AH hatch, convince him to sell it, then go old school cool on that

Cheers Nic.
    Not putting miles on your built cars is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    do a webber setup for your carby if u want to be different.

alot of people will say its not worth your time, but best bet would bet o go to the US d-series sites and look at their builds.
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC