Professional Product's Intake Manifold DC2R

Hi

Anyone here heard of 'Professional Products' Intake Manifold for the B16A / B18C5 ?

Apparently it is popular with the US turner, but I have not heard of them here.

Anyone using 'Professional Products' IM ? Any feedback would be appreciated. Any mods require to make it fit ?

I found a seller on ebay and one on firesport (http://firesport.com.au/honda-type-r...--ad160188.htm)....

TIA.
    Tom

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra vtir
    dont buy it!!!!!
    better off having mods done to origanal the butterfly set up is relly good.
    or spend real good money and get something thats the real deal.

IT EASY TO WASTE MONEY ON YOUR HONDA CAUSE THEY MAKE IT SO GOOD!!!!

sorry bennyv, have you experienced it first hand ? I understand where you are coming from.

Anyway, a lot of the faster B16 and B18 engines (turbocharged) in the world are in the US. So if this product is popular in the US, I thought it is worth investigating....

When I spoke to the guy, he said he have sold a few to local guys (most of them are local mechanics, more hands on guys, ie not end-user).

Anyone here have first hand experience with the Professional Product product ?

TIA

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    I cannot confirm this but it looks identical to my mechanic's most loved IM... he's used it in a number of builds n maintains that its one of the best bang for your buck IM's out. Like i said, i cant confirm that its the same one, certainly looks like it though.
    Getting there...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra vtir
    yer i do and modded my own ( im an engineer with the equipment)
    runner length
    runner width
    air flow most important.most importantly
    most give better performance in some ways and lose performance in other areas.