Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro

Angry Ive had Enough of this car....

hey guys. guess what

Ive had enough of the problems of this car...

Great motor but shit parts around it....

Ive had my A/c Compressor Pump has blow out a hole in the side..... (I mean liturally a hole)
    How can another part cease up which is a sealed unit.... how?

i rang Honda Australia and ripped into them telling them the problems i have and that im sick of their bloody car.... they have taken all my detail and will follow it up...

If they say they aint going to fix it i will be going further with this. because this is rediculous... im pretty sure when we all bought this car we were directed away from the Accord because its not made in japan.... well to hell with that looks like the only thing made in japan is the motor ... the rest is elsewhere....

Anyway ill post some photos of my AC and you will see...
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Ofcourse the motor is the only thing that's made in Japan...... Everything else is made in China, this applies to nearly all Honda's.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

sell it, and buy a reliable toyota, problem solved.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    Ofcourse the motor is the only thing that's made in Japan...... Everything else is made in China, this applies to nearly all Honda's.
    Hw about for Toyota. DO you think all made in Japan or Australia for other parts.....

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    [IMG][/IMG]

The green circle is the hole.
    i found the bits of casing under the bonnet... they are big... ill get a photo of them too...
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 & EK4
    what is the reason for not fixing it for u??

TBH I don't know why you expect Honda to fix it... Yeah I would be fairly annoyed too if it happened to mine, but the car only has a 3 (?) year warranty for a reason. After the warranty is up you're on your own if it breaks, especially when the car is now 6 years old.

This is why some people buy a new Hyundai instead of a few years old Honda. The Hyundai has a warranty in case it breaks.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    yeh i know its outta warrenty but this is bloody rediculous... stuff that has broken isnt wear and tear its them being tight asses.... which is pathetic.... i would think...
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    did you run the air con every week even in the colder months? At least 10 minutes every week!

Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    did you run the air con every week even in the colder months? At least 10 minutes every week!
    why?

I run my air cond everyday, even in winter.... temp usually set around 20-22 (winter) and 24(summer)

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    why?

I run my air cond everyday, even in winter.... temp usually set around 20-22 (winter) and 24(summer)
    So the seals in the compresor dont dry out.