Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    anyone know why 17x7 4x100 for a jazz with 4 people in the car.. when going over a tram rail track it scrap the inner rear?

i thought that spec is perfect on a jazz.. can it be solve by removing any parts of the inner rear?
    HONDA GD3

better specify offset, which is +42
    say thanks :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    haha.. cheers xqwzit!
    HONDA GD3

can be solved by grating/cut away the excess tip of the bumper mounting. you can see it clearly.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    17x7 +40 will rub, you will need to roll rear guard, then trim some of the rear bumper

im running 16X7 +42 with rear guard rolled and just removed the rear bumper screw and it rubs alittle bit over humps, and i've got stiff susspension too

what tyres are you running, 40s offset i would think rolling your guard is not neccesary.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    im running 205/45/16

without passengers it wont rub...but with 4 passengers and stock soft suspension without rolling the guards it will rub

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    can someone post some pictures of their cars being trim or cut off the excess bit of the inner rear.. so that i can see how much i should remove?

cheers!
    HONDA GD3

Quote Originally Posted by lite View Post
    Would there be any issues with Advan RG's 16x7 +40 w/ 205/50 on a facelift model Jazz?
    lol quoting self. Anyone know?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    if you read my post...i said im running 16X7 +42 lowered running on 205/45/16 and it rubs abit with rolled guard .....doesnt that answer your question already?

Quote Originally Posted by MUGENJ View Post
    can someone post some pictures of their cars being trim or cut off the excess bit of the inner rear.. so that i can see how much i should remove?

cheers!
    not that i dont want too, but i have to take off my wheels just for that. cbf , later when i change wheels or sth, ill take a quick snap.

those 205/50 on a 7" 40+ will jsut make it worst. people with silly size tyres is not just right.

sorry to bring up an old thread but i just got a set of 16" x 7 SSR Integral with an offset of 32. Anyone ran their jazz on wheels with such low offset ? thanks btw..my car is on stock suspension.