Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Stud patter and offset of Jazz

Does anyone knows the offset and stud pattern of Jazz?

My friend wants to buy a set of rims off from a lancer, anyone knows whether they would fit ?

Thanks a lot !!! Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    if it's of a lancer, it would fit perfect. My bro got a lancer, we swap mags to use all the time.

as for stud pat is 4x100 offset is 38+?? i think...can't remember.

Cool

That will do .... thanks a lot

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    The offset will vary depending on the size of the rim....

Anything from a +35 to a +42 can work with a 7inch rim. I have +42 with 16x7s and they are perfect

Hi, Jus-10 !!
    I'm also thinking to change my stock wheels but just want to find out how you know that the offsets from 35 to 42 work perfectly. Is it from experience or from magazine research or by other means?? Not that I doubt your expertise but just want to be sure.
    If I change from the VTi 14'' stock wheels to 15'', will it upset the ABS and any other systems? Thanks!

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Just check out all the Jap wheel sites and they will often recommend which offset (when you look at individual rims) will fit on each car.

It's also from a bit of experience. I had Buddy Club P1s (16x7) with a +35 offset and they filled the guards well. You may have some slight issues with some rubbing on the inner guard with this offset, but nothing too bad.

I have +42 at the moment on 16x7 Gram Lights and they fit with no rubbing at all. I haven't had to do and guard rolling or anything at all...the car is also lowered about 2.5-3 inches.

You will find "recommended" sizes on Jap sites ranging from +33 to +43 but they would be pushing the limits.

If you go 15x7 with a +42 offset with 195/50 tyres you should have absolutely no issues with fitment.

Different/Bigger wheels won't upset the ABS or anything. Honda don't recommend the fitment of larger rims on the VTi (when does any dealer really advise it?) as they say there could be issues with the electric steering, but I am yet to hear of any actual cases anywhere in the world. With the above 15" setup you will have no rubbing on full lock. My theory is that if you aim for light weight wheels (try and get something at least similiar in weight to the factory wheels or lighter) you won't have any issues as you won't be placing any extra strain on the steering system if you get what I mean.

Hope that helps.

J

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo
    16x6.5 what offset should this be? and what tyres size is suitable?
    Last edited by FIT; 07-06-2005 at 08:47 PM.
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."

+32, +35, +38

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo
    Hmm might get +38, concept 5 16x6.5 4x100
    Last edited by FIT; 07-06-2005 at 09:41 PM.
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."

which one?

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    I run a 195/45 16 on my 16x7 so you could do that, or you could run a 205/40 16 no probs.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTi
    Jus-10: so with your Gram Lights 16x7 +42 offset using 195/45 16 tyres... my question is did you get a hard time getting tyres? 195/45/16 is abit out of the ordinary. Usually at Big O Tyres or Ozzy Tyres they usually give you 205/40/16 or 205/45/16. Are the 195/45/16 more expensive than normal?

oh and if you don't mind me asking... where did you order your Gram Lights?