Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13
    5mm more than enuf.... this doesnt happen on ur car only but for most jazzes outside...
    tried again with the spacers yesterday. with the 3mm it still rubs, with the 5mm it clears the calipers but wheel sticks out abit. and 5mm spacer reduces the amount of thread on the wheel studs, plus its illegal to use them. anyway i guess i'll have to try out a different brand wheel...

Member Array
    Car:
    09 Civic VTi
    forgot to mention that the wheel shop gave me the option of machining part of the calipers so that it clears the wheels. would it be advisible to do so? im actually reluctant to machine the calipers coz it might weaken the whole thing.

any idea if 15" +45 offset would fit on the jazz?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzydave
    any idea if 15" +45 offset would fit on the jazz?

yes it should fit perfectly.

but it does depend on the design of the wheels as well.

yeh, the wheels are
    Enkei 15inch 4 x100 rims JDM DC2R Style, so should fit?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzydave
    yeh, the wheels are
    Enkei 15inch 4 x100 rims JDM DC2R Style, so should fit?

b aware jdm dc2r rims are 4x114.3

if its copy/replica 4x100, yea it should fit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTi
    +45 offset should be ok... but it really depends on the design of the spokes of the rims. But to be on the safe side buy yourself a pair of 3mm spacers. I had a set of sprint hart 15x6.5 +45 offset and it hit the calipers and i needed 3mm spacers.

i bought Buddyclub Racing II+ instead. 15x7 +35 offset and it fits perfect.. no spacers required.

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    can you go wider with 7.5"? and 215 tyres? (+40offset)

Member Array
    Car:
    Former Jazz
    I've searched all over the forum and I think this is the right place to post - sorry if it is a repost.

I've just bought buddy club 15" x 6.5 +42 and the guy at bob jane tells me that the rims are touching the caliper - something I thought would never happen as I heard any rims with offset 38-42 would fit. Anyone else have the same problems? I see from previous posts that if the rim was wider say 15" x 7 it wouldnt be a problem...

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    i have the same problem, since using spacers is illegal would sanding down the capliper work?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTi
    My wheel is 15x7 +35 offset. +35 is the best offset for 15" and 16" rims.

I had a Sprint Hart CPF-G 15x6.5 +45 offset and i needed 3mm spacers at the front. I sold it and bought myself a proper one.. Buddyclub P1 Racing II+ in 15x7 +35 no problems with callipers or rubbing... perfect rims for the Jazz.

regarding sanding the caliper... i would suggest to think about that aswell. Sometime you can make the caliper week cause the actual metal becomes thin when you sand it down... I rather you get a 3mm spacer than getting your calipers sanded.

If you going to use spacers dont go over 3mm.

Member Array
    Car:
    Former Jazz
    yeah but unfortunately these matt black rims require at least 5mm - so no go.

I think it depends on the width of the rims too. A 6.5" rim with +42 offset will not fit whereas a 7" rim width with the same offset will.