Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    GE8
    Quote Originally Posted by evan_p View Post

Oh and btw, my stock wheel is 175/65/R15 - anyone knows the stock offset?
    stock offset is +55

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Quote Originally Posted by evan_p View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I thought this thread has been left out

Actually My Jazz is the VTi Jazz. I still see quite a gap to the fender, so i thought 17" would fit in. I'm only concerned with the offset since I don't want to do anything else other than replacing the rims and tyres. do you think +38 offset will fit and don't scrub? i've seen plenty of alternative rims on ebay, but i haven't seen one with +40 (probably i missed it cos there's too many rims over there ).
    GE is different to GD I guess
    38 MUST rub in hard time unless you are not going to lower it at all...

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTIS 2006
    Hey guys I have a set of enkeis rp01 15x7 offset +45 will that fit my jazz perfectly?
    Person I'm buying from said I need to put somethig in the inner centre of the rims for it to fit
    On jazz is that correct? Is that spacers? Will it cost alot? And finally shld I just go to bob Jane to get it fitted? Rims comes without tyres as well. Sry for the many questions haha, I'm sucha noob

if you require spacers for the rims to clear the calipers then i don't recommend it, the hub is suppose to hold up the wheel not the studs, if you put spaces in there then it's the studs holding the wheels on and you may damage it also it is quite unsafe. you are better off waiting for a set of rims that has better fitment, if you find a right set you should be able to put it on without a problem, and make sure you get aftermarket wheel nuts aswell as the shape of oem ones don't hold aftermarket rims in properly.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTIS 2006
    So I should get a set with at least 50mm offset? I'm so confused about offset

Member Array
    Car:
    Ferio
    don't think its spacers. I think it's hub rings. It's recommended to have them. Should cost around $50 for a set of 4. You can get them from most of the tyre shops.
    Just mention to them that you want to get the hub rings as well, your car should be xx-56.1mm (56.1 is the inner diameter for 4x100 Honda, and the outer diameter depends on what rims do you have).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by kl85 View Post
    Hey guys I have a set of enkeis rp01 15x7 offset +45 will that fit my jazz perfectly?
    Person I'm buying from said I need to put somethig in the inner centre of the rims for it to fit
    On jazz is that correct? Is that spacers? Will it cost alot? And finally shld I just go to bob Jane to get it fitted? Rims comes without tyres as well. Sry for the many questions haha, I'm sucha noob
    if it helps i run 15x7 offset +40 and it just clears the brakes at the front.

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    how about 16x7 +42 with 195/45....will fit? no rubbing?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by fitme View Post
    how about 16x7 +42 with 195/45....will fit? no rubbing?
    imo it'll be fine, they might rub on bumps n stuff tho. but i doubt it

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Im looking at Rota GT3's, will 16x7 +38 have any issues or will i need a spacer?

My Jazz is lowered by like 2.5" inch at the moment.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

it should fit fine, what tyre profile are you running/planning to run?

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Will it clear the brakes? My current wheels are using spacers to clear the brakes, i dont feel safe using them (it came with the car)

I think my current tyres are 205/45/16. It scrubs when i hit a bump on a road, even worst when theres a full car.

Coilovers are on the way
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS