Civic 4 DR Non Air (M/T) $19,990- was 22950
    Civic 5 DR (M/T) $24,950- was 25950
    Accord VTI $29,990- was 34250
    Accord V6 $36,990- was 39990
    Accord V6L $43,740- was 45240
    Accord Euro (M/T) $33,500
    Accord Euro Luxury (M/T) $40,500
    S2000 $72,590- was 74590

metallic paint option has now increased to $300.

Just confirmed that there is a new price list for Honda Motor Vehicles, mainly due to the new Aus- Thai free trade agreement.

UA Accords will go through a price + spec change, whereas the price of Civic Gli will be cheaper.

Do look out for Honda's January Campaign this month- especially for the special offer of iPod 20G for Jazz purchases that will be heavily advertised in the media, as well as a very special offer on most of Honda's range for this month only!
    Last edited by gundam; 07-01-2005 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Updated with new Price List- comparo with old

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    the iPod deal sounds interesting. I wonder if they will somehow integrate it into the stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdongers
    the iPod deal sounds interesting. I wonder if they will somehow integrate it into the stereo.
    Funny you should mention that- dealers should think about buying a whole heap of iTrips as a FM modulator for the iPod, but no one was willing to pay $10 for something to give away.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Another thing I find interesting is that the Euro is a $40k+ car so therefore with the import duty decrease of 5%, the car should get a min $2000 discount. However this has not happened as they are hiding behind the fact you get 17's and full sized spare for the Lux model. No way is this worth $2000 to Honda. I reckon there is now a bit more room for haggling

Can you post last year's prices next to these ones so we can see what sort of saving there is, if any?

Remember the 5% discount for the Tariff reduction is not on the recommended retail price of the vehicle - tariff is paid on the imported value of the vehicle, before any add on by Honda Australia and before the dealers margin.

Can you tell me what a iTrips is?

Another thing I find interesting is that the Euro is a $40k+ car so therefore with the import duty decrease of 5%, the car should get a min $2000 discount. However this has not happened as they are hiding behind the fact you get 17's and full sized spare for the Lux model. No way is this worth $2000 to Honda. I reckon there is now a bit more room for haggling
    I guess for starters there is no need for a discount on the Euro- why discount on something that's in high demand with tight supply?

That being said do check out the offer for this month. I think everyone will be as surprised as I was. The offers are worth more than what the savings from the duties should have bring.

To everyone who brought a new Honda in the last couple of months just keep in mind that you have brought a car that is a absolute hot property before everyone else- and that counts for something.

To everyone who wants to buy a Honda- do it in the month of Jan! There will not be a better opportunity. Recent price realignments, model changes/upgrades, spec changes and now such a great offer on most of the Honda range.

Supply is strictly limited, and for many of the models people are looking at March delivery if dealer stock runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by cybermivec
    Can you tell me what a iTrips is?
    iTrip is a FM modulator for the iPod. In a nutshell, you use it to broadcast the music from you iPod to the FM radio in your car/office/etc.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz

Thumbs down

There is no room for extra Haggling in any shape or form other than the normal deals you can arrange what ever they may be. I have seen the dealer price list re their margins. Honda has maintained the price of the car and reduced the dealer margin. So infact Honda is now making more money on the car. So the dealer looses and any tarrif reduction has not been passed on to any buyers of the Euro.

I totaly agree that they will say they have added extras which adds value to the car but the reality is they probably do not cost more at the factory to produce. Value added yeah right... More like Honda makes more money.... Especially with the AUS Dollar worth on average more than 12 months ago. I am still getting the Car, but I believe Honda is being greedy by not passing the cuts along. ...my two cents worth.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    hey since its a free trade agreement. Does that mean we can get some k20A stuff (eg: civics or the "city" ) from tahiland?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    to anyone who has bought a euro standard how much did they pay out of curiosity.that is drive away in total?