Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1

price for these parts on Dc5r

hey guys as the title suggest i wish to find out how much it would cost me to purchase and get these parts installed into a Dc5 Type R

Mugen twinloop or Fujitsubo RM-01A exhaust
    Highflow cat
    Spoon 4-2-1 Header
    Injen CAI or GruppeM
    Hondata Kpro
    Tein SS coilovers

( with the parts other recommendations are most welcome )
    if you dont mind please list the part price and installation price for these parts and would be much appreciated or just link me to where it has been posted before
    oh and how much gains in performance will i be looking at with each part
    thanks in advance

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    theres been alot of spoonfeeding going on lately on the forum .. whatever, im bored. ill help you out a bit

-injen cai $470+shipping, jdmyard, can diy, simple bolt on, most complicated thing would be just to cut a hole in the wheelwell.
    -tein ss i think i got quoted $1.7k when i was looking for coilovers, i ended up choosing monoflex over them though, installations $150-200 or diy if ur confident
    -mugen twinloop $1850+shipping, jdmyard, can diy

gains wont be much without a tune, couple of kw's at most. so you're better off getting the kpro last or at least after your i/h/e to get the most out of it.
    Last edited by illuzi0nz; 12-08-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type S
    What are your plans for the car? street, street with light tracking, mix of both?
    Eastern Creek 1:50.124 video
    My Build Thread

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by illuzi0nz View Post
    theres been alot of spoonfeeding going on lately on the forum .. whatever, im bored. ill help you out a bit

-injen cai $470+shipping, jdmyard, can diy, simple bolt on, most complicated thing would be just to cut a hole in the wheelwell.
    -tein ss i think i got quoted $1.7k when i was looking for coilovers, i ended up choosing monoflex over them though, installations $150-200 or diy if ur confident
    -mugen twinloop $1850+shipping, jdmyard, can diy

gains wont be much without a tune, couple of kw's at most. so you're better off getting the kpro last or at least after your i/h/e to get the most out of it.
    with the mugen twin loop is that the whole system or just cat back ?
    so how much is the k pro ? do u know ?
    thanks for the help though much appreciated
    but yeah i will be getting k pro after those

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    plans with the car prolly day to day use a bit of vtecing here and their and prolly a bit of light tracking,

As good as the kpro is, there is a newer alternative now that u can buy. The Haltech Platinum ECU is apparently more tuneable than the kpro, and about the same price. Was talking to a tuner and he recommended it as they use it on their DC5R race car and were very happy with it.

And id say that $1800 figure would be for the Mugen twinloop catback only, definately not the headers as well. Mugen parts are very exxy.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    can always buy the kpro second hand. and yeah, that price for the zorst would just be just catback.

edit: speaking of the devil, kpro just popped up on citr
    Last edited by illuzi0nz; 12-08-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuci View Post
    As good as the kpro is, there is a newer alternative now that u can buy. The Haltech Platinum ECU is apparently more tuneable than the kpro, and about the same price. Was talking to a tuner and he recommended it as they use it on their DC5R race car and were very happy with it.
    I would still pay more an go kpro... at least with kpro, it has a much better resale value... WHY do u ask? cos kpro is ocmpatible with all k20, haltech is made for k20z i believe.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    u can always be patient and find bargains on second hand parts (most parts you have listed DO pop up from time to time). Save urself from paying $1800 for a "mugen" catback which gives very little gain for such a lot of money. Dont go brand new.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinyo View Post
    u can always be patient and find bargains on second hand parts (most parts you have listed DO pop up from time to time). Save urself from paying $1800 for a "mugen" catback which gives very little gain for such a lot of money. Dont go brand new.
    Would u recommend any other exhaust system other than the mugen ... I want something that sounds the goods but isnt too loud or drony but gives good gains as well ...
    For instance would u recommend lets say a xforce system ?
    What about buddy club are they pricey as well ? I heard they were loud?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_James View Post
    Would u recommend any other exhaust system other than the mugen ... I want something that sounds the goods but isnt too loud or drony but gives good gains as well ...
    For instance would u recommend lets say a xforce system ?
    What about buddy club are they pricey as well ? I heard they were loud?
    Can go wrong with Fujitsubo =). I know you've considered the RM01A, but if you want a Fujitsubo thats a little louder than RM01A and sounds nice also, the Powergetter is the go. They're both around $1350-$1450 pending on exchange rate (or at least thats what I've been quoted).

Buddyclub spec III is obnoxiously loooooooooud imo, lol. Mate used to have one (now changed to TODA catback hehe)

Ive got X-Force system (Catback to Cannon) Fantastic Exhaust System can't go wrong no lies!!
    Feels great, sounds great and much less restrictive.. Can't go wrong with the price either