VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    running stock headers and cat btw
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    just an update, my obd2 reader finally just magically worked and was able to read the code, showed up P1166 and P1167 which was in relations to the primary o2 sensor

with a bit of digging around on the interweb in the past few weeks, you had to clear these code for the CEL after the primary o2 sensor install using the obd2 reader (ecu reset wont do the trick), did that just then

will run the car tomorrow morning to see if its all fixed cos its a bit loud and dont want neighbors to get pissy

so in summary, all i had to do was clear the codes using the obd2 reader... hopefully
    Last edited by Stig; 17-08-2010 at 09:31 PM.
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Quote Originally Posted by chargeR View Post
    Below is the procedure to reset the ECU, try that and see what happens. Which oxygen sensor was broken?

Well i had my engine light keep coming up but i'd turn the car off and it disappear and wouldnt come back
    Yes i know im resurrecting a thread but unlike most people i searched

Thanks ChargeR for this as i reset my ECU and atm the engine light hasnt come back on but ill assess again tomorrow

+1 Rep

BTW guys/girls, if you have a CAI or whatever, make sure you leave your car running for at least 15mins so the ECU can run in your mods alright.. thought i should add that

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    my cel lgiht kept on appearing becuase ofmy headers/cat .. had 2 get a defouler installed..
    Where did you get a defouler installed

sickest guy bro cool