Hi Jon from Perth EJ8

Hi i'm 22 from Perth, long time Honda driver, 1st time ozhonda forum poster hahaha.

My 1st car was a Honda civic 87, third generation, which was a damn good car for what I paid. Following that I've experienced a lot of the older civics which included a fourth gen, another fourth, fifth, fourth, currently driving an audi 96.
    LOL
    Pretty much my dad is in love with his honda civics. Which means i get to drive them around However this is the first time it's manual and has VTEC yipee. Only problem is i'm doing it up at the moment.
    Currently fixing up a 98 civic coupe EJ8 with D16Y8 and pretty much everything stock (unlic). Currently the tail lights are busted and I've been on the look out for some parts so I can repair. Once I have that sorted I'll be driving that (after i clear the pits) .

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EH9
    Hey there Jon,
    Nice car you've got there. I always loved the coupes but could never find one around Perth when I was looking. None I could afford anyway lol
    I'm in the very slow process off fixing up my EH9 at the moment and I'm hoping to get to the wreckers sometime in the next week or so. If I see your tail lights while I'm there I'll make sure to let you know

See you around,
    Steve

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    hi Jon,

EJ8 (VTi) tail lights should be a dime-a-dozen as most EJ8 owners upgrade to the EM1 (VTiR) tail lights if they dont rice-them-up with some altezzas etc.. if u have to buy NEW, get the EM1 (VTiR) version as they prob cost the same (NEW).

hit-up vtechnique.net for more local WA honda people..

Thank you Steve and VT3C. Yeah I'm not picky at the moment just want the car up and running. What specifically will fit though, since the coupe's rear lights look slimmer than the 4 door? There aren't that many coupe's around, not many ppl wrecking them either making it hard for me to find parts. I'll probably post a wanted ad in quokka lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    coupe and sedan are WAY different so dont bother with that one..

have you tried Honbits ? that's your best bet.. otherwise post a WTB on here or WA Honda forums (if they still exist ??)..

As lots of ricers changed to the altezza lights (urghh) or black/LED's etc.. and a lot of EJ8 owners swap to EM1 style as it's a nice n clean looking red+clear... there should be a heap of em aropund the place that should sell for $50-100 or something like that..

there's some Altezzas on eBay AUS for like $80 but please dont get altezzas - stock tails FTW !!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RARE-Blue-Hon...ts_Accessories

I got some quotes LOL and they are very LOL but sad. Brand new they are $160 each side $320 all up. From wreckers they are $165-$150 each side. For the boot lid only they are $100 each. I've posted a WTB, hopefully someone out there wants to sell :O

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    hi Jon, i have a set of 4-1 Extractors for that motor - Brand New! check out my FS thread.
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A