Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speaker advice

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey
    Dang... it's like discovering the missing link... and I did notice (copped a feel) an amp under my passenger seat... just haven't looked at it yet due to limited space in garage due to crap piled up the walls.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey
    Just had two thoughts though Croc.... (1) So, you can't put a CD into the slot in the centre console? That's just wasted space. (2) At least you can swap out the under seat stacker for an MP3 version....

Anyone know if there's an OEM MP3 stacker that will fit the centre console one?

that centre console looks like my 07 luxury.
    What happen if you press the eject button on the centre CD? will it spit/take more than 1 CD?
    What happen if you eject the loader from the CD changer under the seat? Will it indicate it's ejecting disc on the display?
    Maybe you actually have 6 + 6 changer?

There's a tiny amp under the seat - could be under the changer on yours (that changer looks like it's been jammed in there)

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Just confirmed with 2 mates that use to drive the prefacelift Lux versions. The centre console CD slot is single disk, the 6 disk stacker is under the seat. So the prefacelift owners have 7 discs while facelift owners only have 6. No idea whether preface lift have got a factory amp.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 RB1 LUX
    Quote Originally Posted by snug_gles View Post
    Just had two thoughts though Croc.... (1) So, you can't put a CD into the slot in the centre console? That's just wasted space. (2) At least you can swap out the under seat stacker for an MP3 version....

Anyone know if there's an OEM MP3 stacker that will fit the centre console one?
    Oh let me reinterate...I couldn't put "another" CD into the centre console CD player when it already had one in there. I honestly thought it was one of those in-dash stackers...hence I was none the wiser.

Hmmm...an MP3 stacker...they have such things? No problems ripping the stock Honda one out and plugging the new type in?

I'm a noob...need the info...cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Just confirmed with 2 mates that use to drive the prefacelift Lux versions. The centre console CD slot is single disk, the 6 disk stacker is under the seat. So the prefacelift owners have 7 discs while facelift owners only have 6. No idea whether preface lift have got a factory amp.
    Yep, my photo confirms that. 7 is better than 6...but that's just me.
    Last edited by CroC; 25-08-2010 at 08:30 PM.