Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2009
    Excellent look mate! How much is the drop from tein? does it rubs?

I actually did a research as well on suspensions, and luckily, one of my friend gave away his king springs.... Prolly just change to it and find a good rim afterwards....

205/45/16 Buddy Club +35 with standard suspension

205/45/16 +35 with BC coilovers. lowered to clear most speed humps, however rubs in back with 4 passengers. (it use to rub against the screw holding bumper in place, so i just removed the rear passenger side one and helped a bit)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3 VTi-S
    Hi Guys,

I have fitted 17" to my 2007 Vti-s, they are 17 x 7 +40, I have lowered it with Tein Coils.
    I have had the rear Guards rolled too, I have also modified the Rear Bar where it attaches to the Quarter Panel,
    by moving the Screw that holds the the Bar to the Quarter. I shortened the Plastic Bracket that the Bar clips into,
    Relocating the Screw further up inside the Bar. I have had Plenty of weight in the rear of it and it does not Scrub.
    Hope this might be of help to others who are having a good time with Scrubbers, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image069..jpg 
Views:	569 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	15770   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image065....JPG 
Views:	327 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	15771   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Visual Garage 004&#46.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	15772   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Visual Garage 006&#46.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	15773  
    Last edited by VT1500; 22-08-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    can you show a pic of your screw/bracket/relocating mod if you have any?

cheers
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED6 EK4 AP1 EP3
    Looking, 17" is better.
    Handling, 16" is better.
    For Jazz, i would like 17" for Looking purpose.
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3 VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    can you show a pic of your screw/bracket/relocating mod if you have any?

cheers
    Hi threesix,

I will try to get a couple of pics for you to see what I did, I will have to jack the Car up and remove a wheel, hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to do it for you.
    But if you look at the Rear Bumper Bar, where it attaches to the Rear Quarter(the pointy end at the Wheel Arch), you will see a Screw.
    If you remove that Screw, and pull carefully on the Bumper, it will come away from the Plastic Bracket, which is attached to the Steel part of the Quarter Panel.
    I held the Bar far enough away from this Plastic Bracket to be able to shorten it approx 1" with a Hacksaw Blade, then pushed and clipped the Bumper back into place where it goes.
    I then drilled carefully from the inside or the Guard, straight up through one of the Notches in the Bar
    and into the Plastic Bracket, therefore holding it as per factory, but further away from the outside edge of the Tyres.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    thanks for the info man! will get onto it.

cheers !
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    205-45-16 = you got best of both words with this size..good looks and not much sacrifices comfort..
    Last edited by fitme; 03-09-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2006- Idsi
    Quote Originally Posted by VT1500 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have fitted 17" to my 2007 Vti-s, they are 17 x 7 +40, I have lowered it with Tein Coils.
    I have had the rear Guards rolled too, I have also modified the Rear Bar where it attaches to the Quarter Panel,
    by moving the Screw that holds the the Bar to the Quarter. I shortened the Plastic Bracket that the Bar clips into,
    Relocating the Screw further up inside the Bar. I have had Plenty of weight in the rear of it and it does not Scrub.
    Hope this might be of help to others who are having a good time with Scrubbers, lol.
    Hey VT, is ur top and hood stickered or did you actually put in a real carbon fibre?