Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by foowoei69 View Post
    I saw ur car today on sydney rd. At about 10pm? But didn't see Ur rear window. Bad luck bro. Hope u get it sorted quick fast.
    I agree with the hardtop ideA. Lol. There's a black original one here bein sold for 3.5k I think. Might still be for sale.
    nah not a fan of hardtop man
    id prefer using my s2k the way it was built
    plus wen that roof is down, its a completely different car with such a nice sounding engine!!!!
    in my area im known as the guy whos roof is never seen.
    as long as it aint raining.the roof is down.
    some of my mates who ive known for like 6 months saw my top up for the 1st time last nite and im usually with em all the time rofl

That's true. That what stops me from getting a hard top
    If they made one that u can fold up and stick in ur boot. But is still light and easy to put on and taje of. Then I'm keen.

Plus the price is a bit of a bitch too. I'd rather fi or something else for that kinda money.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    I love the look of the hard top, but the fact that the s2k is convertible at the flick of a switch was one of the selling points for me when I purchased it. I like having the luxury of treating my car like a skank from a girls gone wild video I.e getting her to drop her top when ever I please ;p it just wouldn't be the same car without that luxury now that I'm so used to it

yeah me too i dont really see the point in buying a convertible to make it a hardtop. would of just bought a hard top car instead.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    love cruising at night with the top down! even when its cold just crank up the heater and go! cant wait for summer! hard top looks nice but always prefer the convertible hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    It gives better security and sound-proofing though....

To OP, glass soft top will be the best mod you ever have... although it does have smaller area than the plastic one...
    Proud Owner of 2003 BB Honda S2000
    The Best Thing After 9/11

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by foowoei69 View Post
    Plus the price is a bit of a bitch too. I'd rather fi or something else for that kinda money.
    u read my mind man
    exactly wat i said to myself wen i saw one on a s2k

Quote Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
    I love the look of the hard top, but the fact that the s2k is convertible at the flick of a switch was one of the selling points for me when I purchased it. I like having the luxury of treating my car like a skank from a girls gone wild video I.e getting her to drop her top when ever I please ;p it just wouldn't be the same car without that luxury now that I'm so used to it
    HAHA
    such a split personality our cars have =D
    i love my baby
    shes my slut.
    she rides topless and screams wen i give it 2 her

Quote Originally Posted by blackouT View Post
    love cruising at night with the top down! even when its cold just crank up the heater and go! cant wait for summer! hard top looks nice but always prefer the convertible hehe
    yea man!!!!
    thats how us s2k owners roll man
    top down..as long as it aint raining.
    and if it does get cold..put up ur windows. my softop is purely there for protection from theft and rain. that is it.....i hate it up
    cant even hear my exhaust or intake to the full =[

Actually personally I never used to like convertibles. Few reasons little ****s with knives and most lose body rigidity and gain extra weight and so on.
    I bought the s2k coz it's the only rwd car they got. Besides the nsx. Don't get me wrong. I love my S. It doesent have the downsides of most covertibles. But I only put the top down when I'm away from traffic.

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    LOL dont you get cold man with your top always open

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    wear a jumper and the heater up will solve the problem haha

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    LMAOOO
    true
    man thats why we have a heater
    i sometimes wear a jacket and a scarf even.