Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2009

Suspension Mechanic Recommendation Around Melbourne

Hi Everyone,

I got some new springs for my car. I wanted to replace the stock one with this one; Found a couple DIYs for it, but not risking it

Anyone got any recommendations for a good mechanic around Melbourne; preferably near south melbourne since i worked nearby so i can leave it before work. How much does it cost approx for fitting in and aligning it?

Cheers!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 FD1
    Try Chasers Eastern Division down in Mitcham, look for Manny and told him Stanley recommended ya He does very reasonable pricing, does a good job, easy and nice person to work with. Just my 2c
    Ooooh Snap!

"suspension city" in north melbourne. they've been at it for yonks and know what they're doing. look it up in the whitepages.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2009
    SiReal, I've called them just now but they're not doing alignment...
    Last edited by evan_p; 23-08-2010 at 01:50 PM.

my apologies, i missed the section on alignment. usually only tyre shops do alignment.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2009
    I think you're right... I'm thinking of putting the springs over there and get it aligned somewhere else, KMart or Beaurepaires prolly...

Member Array
    Car:
    EF9 and EVO9
    trutrack suspension. google them.