Thread: HI All

HI All

I just bought a S2K for the Misses but sadly she isnt liking the switch to Manual and wants me to sell it already. In the mean time im driving it around and lovin it so im hoping it doesnt sell just yet and i can enjoy driving it some more. With some luck she will change her mind but im not counting on it.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    no one in the right mind would reject a car as gift, esp. an s2k.
    it's either she's nuts/you're getting pussy whipped, or you 'bought' the s2k with her money (giving her the "right" to reject your gift and re-sell).

hi.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    r35
    hey.. were u located colour details of the s2k.. might be interested if its what im after

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    keep the car, you made an acct called s2kdrift.
    whos wearing the pants in the relationship ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    no one in the right mind would reject a car as gift, esp. an s2k.
    it's either she's nuts/you're getting pussy whipped, or you 'bought' the s2k with her money (giving her the "right" to reject your gift and re-sell).

hi.
    Lol! So true !

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting star
    if she doesnt like it. tell her to take public transport

Member Array
    Car:
    Sausage legs
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    hi.
    LOL @ mocchi.

Keep the S2K. Buy her a Jazz or something.

LOL, I actually bought the car for myself then gave it to her after i bought myself a new toy. I have always wanted a 2 door STi so i spoilt myself. As for the money... well we are married and there is no thing as hers and mine... its " ours" lol

I have since bought her a cheap run run around which is auto as she promised to drive the S2K on weekends until she was confident to drive the manual to work, but after many arguments she isnt willing to learn anymore and i cant keep both toys sadly.

Im located in Sydney if anyone is interested this is the link to my ad.

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-...AdIdZ211972409

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    N/A
    hi mate and welcome to OzHonda. VERY nice s2k it'll be hard to see her go no doubt but hopefully she goes to somebody here then you know she'll get looked after (: If your misses has made up her mind on selling (we all know what happens when they set their mind to something) post her up in the for sale section here (if you havent already) im sure it'll be a hit looks nice and clean and not a bad price, just make sure you use the for sale template !
    noticed the little 'will trade for rx8' in your ad lol +1 for rotary!

cheers and goodluck.