Restoring original skin/theme on OzHonda

Hi

I hate this new Theme. No offense and I apologize if someone on here created it.

Because of it, I find myself browsing OzHonda much less (to the point where I wonder why I bother).

I just want the original/old(?) vBulletin theme.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Just get used to it Moya,everyone else has to/is..

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moya View Post
    Because of it, I find myself browsing OzHonda much less (to the point where I wonder why I bother).
    Though I realise that the new version of vB is not as quick as the old version, it's entirely up to you if you want to stop browsing the site because you don't like the theme.

What exactly do you not like ?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    Just get used to it Moya,everyone else has to/is..
    oh ok thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Though I realise that the new version of vB is not as quick as the old version, it's entirely up to you if you want to stop browsing the site because you don't like the theme.

What exactly do you not like ?
    I wasn't asking for permission to stop browsing the site. But I beliebe it did warrant at least a thread asking if another theme was available before I decided to piss off for good. Mroeso if you factor in others are probably thing the same as me.

To quantify it, the main things I dislike is:

1. The lack of the drop down menu at the bottom right of every night (to quickly flick to another sub-forum).
    2. It's slower
    3. The "Forum > Ozhonda.com > Site Discussion > Restoring original skin/theme on OzHonda" menu tree at the top isn't as obvious

Can you enable points 1 via a server option?

I don't really care about the color scheme as such. It's more the navigation is shithouse in this theme.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moya View Post
    1. The lack of the drop down menu at the bottom right of every night (to quickly flick to another sub-forum).
    2. It's slower
    3. The "Forum > Ozhonda.com > Site Discussion > Restoring original skin/theme on OzHonda" menu tree at the top isn't as obvious

Can you enable points 1 via a server option?

I don't really care about the color scheme as such. It's more the navigation is shithouse in this theme.
    1. It's still there next to "Quick Navigation"
    2. I realise it's not as quick as it used to be (ie vb3.8) however I don't think it's heaps slow.
    3. No sure what you mean. Screenshot?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Cool cool