Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    lol
    I got the cash to get a Euro Luxury back one the day I test drive the Jazz and Euro. After test drove both, I just go for Jazz and spend half of the money on my car as (I THINK) it is not worth for 40k and I dun want the base model. For long run, I think Jazz will fit my need since the magic seat is just the best design I ever seen.
    I think I just off this topic. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    lol
    I got the cash to get a Euro Luxury back one the day I test drive the Jazz and Euro. After test drove both, I just go for Jazz and spend half of the money on my car as (I THINK) it is not worth for 40k and I dun want the base model. For long run, I think Jazz will fit my need since the magic seat is just the best design I ever seen.
    you've got the cash? Shouldn't you be saying your parents got the cash? that'd be more accurate. Not even 20 yrs old and already have the money to pay cash for an Accord Euro Luxury? haha

You act like you're so value conscious, yet you throw your money down the drain by modifying a little hatchback with no potential? Where's the sense in that? What's with the bonnet? Bit ricy for a Jazz and a complete waste of money.

Shame if you can't read or understand any of the Accord Euro reviews otherwise you wouldn't come here making ridiculous comments like it's not worth $40K, when it's much better than cars costin $50K haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    you've got the cash? Shouldn't you be saying your parents got the cash? that'd be more accurate. Not even 20 yrs old and already have the money to pay cash for an Accord Euro Luxury? haha

You act like you're so value conscious, yet you throw your money down the drain by modifying a little hatchback with no potential? Where's the sense in that? What's with the bonnet? Bit ricy for a Jazz and a complete waste of money.

Shame if you can't read or understand any of the Accord Euro reviews otherwise you wouldn't come here making ridiculous comments like it's not worth $40K, when it's much better than cars costin $50K haha
    So True, the Euro is a bargin compared to other cars in it's class, thats why you see so many, it's like why do you see so many WRX's they are so common, damn right ,but just like the Euro they are value for money and affordable to an average family. A holden acclaim is what 40g also from what i saw..what would you choose.

But eveyone has there choice of modifying like TypeG, that's what he prefers, I would have prefered a Euro but the budget didn't go quite that far yet.
    but yeah modifying a Jazz raising some eyebrows but it's whatever make you happy.

With so much supply of Euro's in two years time they will flood the second hand market and make for VERY good buys... that's when i'm getting one.
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    lol
    Fair enough, you are entitled to your own opinion. You are the first person I have ever heard say the Euro is not good value for money!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    TypeG, you forgot to say that you bought Jazz over Euro because Jazz is faster. LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    My cash or not is not yr business right? They are in my bank so I have the cash. With yr brain fucntion like this and your manner behave like $hit, I believe you take ages to save up for yr Euro.

Throw into a Jazz is just as same as throw the money into a Euro. Paying for a Euro is already a rip off and you still have to been ripped by Spoon and Mugen. And Euro got any potential? potential of performance on a family car? potential of performance on a shopping cart? LOL Where is my sense? I got bored to that.

Y i need to read the review while I can test drive it?
    LOL MUCH BETTER THAN CARS COSTING $50K is a big joke. Now I know y u react like that.

Whatever u say but sorry for other Euro's owner again. I am not meant to flame on yr section but this guy is really .......

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    TypeG, you forgot to say that you bought Jazz over Euro because Jazz is faster. LOL
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
    well post it here if I did post this in forum.
    Jazz faster than Euro is never happen

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Fair enough, you are entitled to your own opinion. You are the first person I have ever heard say the Euro is not good value for money!
    Sorry for that as they are all my own opinion. But I respect yr choice as Euro is a good car to drive.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Paying for a Euro is already a rip off and you still have to been ripped by Spoon and Mugen. And Euro got any potential? potential of performance on a family car?
    We are way off topic so I think you need to start a new thread in the Accord forum titled "Euro is a rip off". Lets then hear why you hold that view and why you say the Euro has no potential. I have no problem debating an issue - but you can't just say "euro is a rip off" without backing that statement up. So please explain to all of us why the Euro is a rip off. Keen to hear your views - you must know some secret about this critically acclaimed car I have yet to hear...
    Last edited by yfin; 05-01-2005 at 07:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    We are way off topic so I think you need to start a new thread in the Accord forum titled "Euro is a rip off". Lets then hear why you hold that view and why you say the Euro has no potential. I have no problem debating an issue - but you can't just say "euro is a rip off" without backing that statement up. So please explain to all of us why the Euro is a rip off.
    You'll be waiting a lifetime to hear any decent reasoning from TypeG. He doesn't know jack about cars which is why his arguments never contain any substantial proofs. Please TypeG, why don't you tell us all why it's a rip off? Hmm... Let me think. It's got more standard equipment than any other car that I can think of in the same price range, it's got more power than its rivals, it's got high build quality and reliability etc. Can you provide even one reason why it's a rip off other than your ridiculous thinking that anything with luxury brand badge is better than anything?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    My cash or not is not yr business right? They are in my bank so I have the cash. With yr brain fucntion like this and your manner behave like $hit, I believe you take ages to save up for yr Euro.
    Haha. So do you go around saying "I'm rich because my parents put money into my bank account~"? Wow, that must make you look so respectable to other people. You are the one who thinks like an idiot. Your parents' money doesn't automatically become your money. Come back when you actually earn your own money before saying all that rubbish. Oh and can you stop with your assumptions because it's getting very tiring. I earn my own money and you don't. Is that enough? haha

Throw into a Jazz is just as same as throw the money into a Euro. Paying for a Euro is already a rip off and you still have to been ripped by Spoon and Mugen. And Euro got any potential? potential of performance on a family car? potential of performance on a shopping cart? LOL Where is my sense? I got bored to that.
    And you think you are not getting ripped off? haha. no wonder you are so dumb. You don't even know you are getting ripped. I think 2.4L family car has heaps more potential than a 1.5L shopping cart. Where's your sense? LOL
    No wonder your car is all show and no go. haha

Y i need to read the review while I can test drive it?
    LOL MUCH BETTER THAN CARS COSTING $50K is a big joke. Now I know y u react like that.
    Yeah it seems like a joke to you because you don't have the ability to read the reviews. Why don't you tell the Wheels magazine reviewers that they are a joke? Because that's what they wrote and I'm certain they know heck of a lot more about cars than you ever will.

Whatever u say but sorry for other Euro's owner again. I am not meant to flame on yr section but this guy is really .......
    Yeah you are a moron. Does this post by YOU refresh your memory?

Aus Euro is slow anyway
    that'y i choose jazz over euro

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Haha. So do you go around saying "I'm rich because my parents put money into my bank account~"? Wow, that must make you look so respectable to other people. You are the one who thinks like an idiot. Your parents' money doesn't automatically become your money. Come back when you actually earn your own money before saying all that rubbish. Oh and can you stop with your assumptions because it's getting very tiring. I earn my own money and you don't. Is that enough? haha
    woo you earn your own money. that's great but Aus government pay for my sch fee, I cant think of any reason y I have to start working. Also I am working in my dad's company now. I am back here to talk with you.

And you think you are not getting ripped off? haha. no wonder you are so dumb. You don't even know you are getting ripped. I think 2.4L family car has heaps more potential than a 1.5L shopping cart. Where's your sense? LOL
    No wonder your car is all show and no go. haha
    Heaps potential. LOL potential on what? Euro?

Yeah it seems like a joke to you because you don't have the ability to read the reviews. Why don't you tell the Wheels magazine reviewers that they are a joke? Because that's what they wrote and I'm certain they know heck of a lot more about cars than you ever will.

Yeah you are a moron. Does this post by YOU refresh your memory?
    you refresh my memory and???
    where can I find "Euro is slower than Jazz