Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Sounds like you are one of those spoilt kids with everything given to them on a silver platter. You'll no doubt lead a very lavish sheltered life, especially if you're working in your dad's company. But in the real world, I'd like to see how you'd survive on your own two feet if you didn't have the shelter your parents give you.

Best Motoring is all the proof you need to see the potential of the Euro.
    They do make a Euro R but no Jazz R
    Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    ok people......we've had flame for a while now and i can smell gun powder everywhere ^^
    TypeG, if you're happy with ur jazz, then thats all that matters... what you drive and how you live ur life is no ones business as you said. we're all here because we have one thing in common and thats that we all drive honda's. oh and also, i think i can safely say that we all are car lovers. Whichever Honda car you drive, you know that Honda is going to live up to its name and give u an exhilirating experience.
    So lets cut the flaming yeah? ^^

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Nicely said stephen8512!

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    hey fellas. goin to Rick D's this saturday (8/1/05) to order my euro. getting it in satin silver, luxury model, with the body trim and of course, they come with the now standard stock 17" rims.....I LOVE THOSE RIMS!
    i want it, i want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Sounds like you are one of those spoilt kids with everything given to them on a silver platter. You'll no doubt lead a very lavish sheltered life, especially if you're working in your dad's company. But in the real world, I'd like to see how you'd survive on your own two feet if you didn't have the shelter your parents give you.
    thx for reminding me and I am very confident on my knowledge in the real world.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    ok people......we've had flame for a while now and i can smell gun powder everywhere ^^
    TypeG, if you're happy with ur jazz, then thats all that matters... what you drive and how you live ur life is no ones business as you said. we're all here because we have one thing in common and thats that we all drive honda's. oh and also, i think i can safely say that we all are car lovers. Whichever Honda car you drive, you know that Honda is going to live up to its name and give u an exhilirating experience.
    So lets cut the flaming yeah? ^^
    he is the person who flame on me in Jazz section and spread out to this section. Sorry and I will shut my month and be a good boy and pls be a good accountant and stop flaming us in our section.
    Last edited by TypeG; 05-01-2005 at 10:30 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNode
    Best Motoring is all the proof you need to see the potential of the Euro.
    They do make a Euro R but no Jazz R
    Euro got R
    Jazz got no R but Dynamite from Mugen
    And thai got Dynamite for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    thx for reminding me and I am very confident on my knowledge in the real world.
    Your english isn't very good though.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    Euro got R
    Jazz got no R but Dynamite from Mugen
    And thai got Dynamite for sale.
    Now why would you go comparing a Mugen to a Honda, compare a Mugen with a Mugen and a Honda with a Honda.
    That's like comparing a standard WRX to a STi.

I don't see Honda Thailand advertising them on their website. But then again it's only a concept car, lol.
    Last edited by NeoNode; 06-01-2005 at 07:35 AM.
    Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    alright thats enough now.

as stephen8512 thats enough flaming now. Cant we all just get along???

Our family owns a Jazz, a CRV, and an MDX. I will definitely get a Euro but only once my finances allow. Bottom line all Hondas are fine cars. There is no need to flame each other. If you got something constructive to say, say it. If not, keep it to yourself.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Potential issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNode
    Now why would you go comparing a Mugen to a Honda, compare a Mugen with a Mugen and a Honda with a Honda.

I don't see Honda Thailand advertising them on their website.