Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    If you go up a size from stock rim, it will void warranty on everything related.
    Not unless Honda can demonstrate the change in rim caused the issue.

Hi i'm new i have a newbie question

i'm gonna get a EURO 05 soon and they best deal i got is like bathurst and i'm in sydney. The question is, when the dealer deliver's it do they drive the car from bathurst to sydney or does a truck carry it?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by EURO MY05
    Hi i'm new i have a newbie question

i'm gonna get a EURO 05 soon and they best deal i got is like bathurst and i'm in sydney. The question is, when the dealer deliver's it do they drive the car from bathurst to sydney or does a truck carry it?

Thanks
    They truck carry it of course.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Not unless Honda can demonstrate the change in rim caused the issue.
    They don't have to demonstrate physically.
    All they will say, for example, when your electronic power steering fails, is that EPS hasn't been designed and tested to handle the extra weight of larger/heavier rims. There's nothing you can do about it if they do.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    They don't have to demonstrate physically.
    All they will say, for example, when your electronic power steering fails, is that EPS hasn't been designed and tested to handle the extra weight of larger/heavier rims. There's nothing you can do about it if they do.
    Sorry, it is not that simple. Yes, they may say what you have suggested but that does not mean it is necessarily lawful. A court may disagree, for example, as to whether the electronic power steering unit was of a merchantable quality when it failed (eg Trade Practices Act). These items have a reasonable life. So there is plenty you can do about it. Whether the customer contributed to the damage is relevant, however, can Honda show causation? Or was it simply a faulty power steering unit? Call on the expert evidence!
    Last edited by yfin; 13-01-2005 at 08:44 PM.