Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 00 EM1 Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Does anyone know if the b pipe from a DC2 or an EK hatch/sedan will fit okay with the coupes?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, but if its almost right it shouldn't be hard to get a custom axle back to fit up?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by sw1fty View Post
    Does anyone know if the b pipe from a DC2 or an EK hatch/sedan will fit okay with the coupes?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, but if its almost right it shouldn't be hard to get a custom axle back to fit up?
    Should be a good fit. As far as I know, the axleback on the coupe is longer, but the b pipe should be the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    yeap, correct, shame that i had to find out after i payed for a custom b-pipe, or else i woulda just brought a proper B-pipe and not one thats been cut an welded mandrel bent pipe, if u still wanna retain the ek muffler, just chop and reroute the pipe so it can either go over the control arm long and not hit the sway bar links or go under and around the control arm, either way are good

One thing i wanted to do if i could go back, get that slanted drift muffler look, would suit coupes i rekon
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

thanks guys, just getting info at the moment.
    cheers