Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Hey,thanks Stevo,that made me feel better

Cheers guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Not correct as simply removing the belt gives you a much worse feeling and overall reduced turning ability as the rack will still be full of fluid but no way of displacing it as you turn left and right. It will essentially be hindered and
    More than likely fail or leak or blow a seal somewhere.

So , to make a statement removing the belt is not indicative of how a proper vented ps pump removed rack would feel.
    A properly vented looped rack with plenty of fluid and room to vent will run great and last as long as a normal ps pumped rack. I have been running a custom kit on my car and a dozen around Sydney for over 4 years and not one leak or issue. Builds your guns too .
    My suggestion was one of few simple ways to give the op an idea of what it would be like without p/s. Running fluid vs no fluid in the rack hardly changes much in terms of steering feeling imo. Yes, i've done lots of my own testing with different configurations, hence why i came up with my own solution.

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    Well,share FFS!

I wouldn't buy one MR-VTEC,I would end up trying to copy it and if I can't I wouldn't do it..

Put it this way $100 is more than I would spend on a 'kit'.

Why don't U guys just share your knowledge,what's the issue/problem?

Why not just share ya knowledge instead of trying to make a buck from it,JUST SHARE.

It's BS all this secrecy,makes me not want to be on here.
    If everyone just copied everyone else there would be no innovation and no advancement in our scene

I'm definately not out to make a buck on here. I like doing things for my own needs. I was just offering up the possibility of a kit or two from the spares i had when creating my own. Like anyone though, i like to get paid for the work i do. . .

Fair enough, i get that you want people to share what they've done or what they are doing, although there are numerous reasons why some people; myself included, don't like posting every detail about our cars on a public forum. Ever wonder why some of the best build threads have disappeared off Ozhonda . . .

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Nope,cheers for the reply mate.