Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Banned Array
    Car:
    daihatsu Z
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    oh lawd LOL

but very true family comes first

then honda

then ccw wheels, bys lip and wing (replica)

then dota
    rofl yep yep haha

fuk dota.. i find it boring.. i rather wank 10000x rather than playing dota. LOL

I lost mine for 12 months, am now on the 1 point diversion until july 2011, If I get caught doing anything in that time I'll loose it for another 12 months.

The night I lost is I racked up 3 infringments, 22 demerit points and 1k fines. I was driving a 1.5L Jazz, Now I daily a 3.2L Legend with head work. Go figure. Still on my P's, go to fulls in september, but dont get my 12 points untill july next year.

Dont feel too bad, If you had have killed someone it would be a different story.

For all the people that look down on those who have lost their licences for a long period of time, just because you haven't been in that sort of situation, doesnt make you "better" then those who have been/are.
    Problem?

FFamily

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    OK. OP, youve got the answer to the question you have asked as a result of your thread. To clean up the irrelevant posts in this thread would take a week, so it's gonna have to close.

As a closing note, we;ve all been through it man, it's what you learn from it that counts. I had cops in my region refer to me by my first name and pull me over whatever chace they got for my first 5 years of driving... but you snap out of it sooner or later i guess, you just hope to snap out of it while you're still in one peice
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316