Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Em1
    I would just like to out it out there, i made a cold air intake from my stock em1 air box. If you want pics and instructions on how to do let me know, it quite loud aswell.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak
    hi OP - id just like to make a note for you i just did this job today.

with an eg. you will need
    a phillips screwdriver
    and a 10mm adapter on a socket wrench if ur not going to use a normal wrench

i ended up having to use a t-handle socket wrench lols, the bolts were so rusted on my p.o.s but the thread wasnt gone
    but yeah, the hexagonal head screws are 10mm.
    so use a 10mm socket if u wanna use the sockets

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r CW
    Just bumping up a old thread better then making a new one anyway, How hard is it to remove the resonator without taking off the front bar? i hate taking the bumper off because its a pain in the ass to put back on. Also is it possible to just take the stock airbox off install a SRI and leave the resonator on anyway since it isnt doing anything anyway?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Yeh you can just take off the stock airbox and leave resonator, but it leaves a pipe towards the left and underneath the airbox that might use your sri space. U know how the stock ek airbox has like 2 square boxes, the leftish one has a pipe underneath thats not connecting to anything aswell as the one underneath the airbox, thats what i mean when theres a leftover piping that might take up your space.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just used the same pic from OP and edited it a li'l
    Last edited by EK1 Civic; 07-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r CW
    Yeah i know which pipe your talking about the intake i was looking at is a whale penis intake and i think they should fit, i guess it worst comes to worst ill just take out the res thanks for the reply.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by fabezzz View Post
    Yeah i know which pipe your talking about the intake i was looking at is a whale penis intake and i think they should fit, i guess it worst comes to worst ill just take out the res thanks for the reply.
    Whale penis will work but id personally take out the resonator. Takes 30mins and theres no 2 retarded pipes sitting near your whale penis. It would be a sausage fest =/
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.