Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    i got great bargain for Michelin PS3 in 225 45 17...

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...weeks-of-usage

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    I had re001's on my civic. They wore down pretty quick but unbelivable grip levels. In the wet they had no traction but in the dry they were the best tyres I've ever had. I can't remember the exact price but they were under $300 per corner.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    have re050a on my cd5 215/45r17 very very good grip dry and very easy to controll when they let go..wet is not to bad
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

I use RE001 Adrenalins on my DC5R. They came with the purchase. And my personal evaluation of them isnt good. People think they are awesome for some reason though. I could tell they were crap anywys by looking at the tread. Racing tyres should have a V shaped tread. Crap handling for me personally, feels like there is little or no traction on corners. Taking off it wheelspins WAAY too much. And when it rains, roundabouts make me uneasy. Two good tyres that I have tried are - Kumho Ku36's and Toyo Proxes 4. KU36's are cheaper of the pair have good traction on the dry, I dont know about wet cause I was joyriding a friends car. I was happy with the grip, but there is too much screeching for my liking. Toyo Proxes 4 now this is a good tyre. More expensive but your paying for quality. I had these on my FD2 and it was SOOO grippy. Felt like a gecko stuck on the road lol. And there wasnt much screeching while in turns either.
    Last edited by V8KLLR; 19-12-2010 at 01:09 AM.