RX450h / RB3
    as far as i know NSX release in AU in 91, 1990 only in japan
    but maybe i'm wrong

if you look in the paper can pick one up for 50K 1991+

Brand new sold for 200K+

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    This is what Redbook say - no listing for 1990 so I think aka_NSX is right.

1991 HONDA NSX

Coupe 2dr Man 5sp 3.0i (Feb onwards)Trade in price guide*$39,200 - $44,600 National average price - private sale*$43,700 - $52,500 Price when new (RRP)$159Kall prices quoted are GST inclusive

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Yeah.. Those delivered before 1991 were imports..

If you want to save some money, get a 1989 import and you save on Import Taxes due to the fact that cars that are 15 years or older are not subjected to Import Tax...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

2 things importing a 15 year old NSX will be tough probably 06' and it wont be much cheaper.. cos most cheap NSX's are high K automatics in japan most of the NA1 early models which the japs dont mind cos they put in the 6sp box but it'll be a bitch and expensive to install here unless u dont mind an auto cos there are a few imported autos.

secondly those guides are not very accurate cos I tell you what if you can find a decent NSX less than 60K with less than say 120K mileage your laughing join the queue many people will snap it up. Problem is people take those guides as bibles there are 130~ NSX owners in OZ and only less than 5 really change hands and are private sales and if there dealer there prob owned by dealer principals themselves eg. Rick Damelian, Larke Hoskins and Tynans .

NSX and cheap dont go together

NSX's were released September 1990 so OZ delivered 91' 6-8 weeks in shipping.

NSX are the bomb!

Importing one under the 15 year rule is a great idea!

i will aim for an import nsx in 10 year or so maybe!!! :S
    they are definatly gettin cheaper tho.....the 91's in Aus can sell from around 50k!
    I dont think the condition of them would be too bad either, although they would prolly be the auto's..

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    they are definatly gettin cheaper tho.....the 91's in Aus can sell from around 50k!
    I dont think the condition of them would be too bad either
    as NSX88X mention its hard to find decent nsx for around 50k, u will be surprised of the condition if u can find one

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic VtiR coupe
    Geoff Risbey from Prestige Motorsport had an example of a 90' model i think for about $45 k. I'd recommened him for importing, has been around for a few years now >> www.prestigemotorsport.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    there is a 97 model NSX for sale at rick demelian for $79000 its blue metalic nor sure about tansmision

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    nsx
    I think the most important thing you need to be concerned about, is checking if you can afford insurance and maitenance. Buying a cheap nsx is one thing, upkeep is another. Most parts i checked for in Adelaide were double the price for what they are here in Japan.