Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic VtiR coupe

Fyi

i think the insurance between an import and aussie complianced would be huge!

hahah im at college rght now and i was reading through a load of stuff about the NSX and in this thread somewhere i read theres only 130 NSX in australia. It came round to break timne so i went into the city with my mate and what do you think i saw ??..lol yup, a NSX, was sooo frikken hot though, red, only problem was some really old white dude was driving it...fuk

sorry for the double post but WTF !!, on the way home from college i saw another red NSX, i suppose it couldve been the same one but for anyone in Perth you will know that Northbridge and Cannington are two totally different areas so the chances of it being the same one are pretty slim :S...anyway lol that made my day :P

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    ders 4 private ones for sale on www.carsales.com.au ranging from 1991(198000kms though)50k - 86k(56000kms black hot as only if i had money) hope that helps