Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    $300 is just ridiculous though, bloody revenue raising! I agree that u should be fined but not $300

Member Array
    Car:
    CH9
    I think it should be more.
    *** How JDM am I ? ***
    ███████████████████ 120% ████

There is no can't.... there is only won't.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    Dw dude go court and you will win take your gf and your dad with you see what happens

Dude listen to me.
    Don't worry about others.
    There not in the situation your in alright.
    Lets be honest.
    If YOU THINK your in the right, take it to court.
    If YOUR WRONG at the court day, it will be proven that your guilty and you will have to pay the fine and court fees of stuff all.

I'd consider again your option before going to court as the copper will hold a grudge against you for basically wasting his time & also if you win he will aim to get you again for something..
    They don't forget people who beat there charges.. been there, done that...
    I've paid $2000 in legal fees to prove my innocense.

Depends how far your willing to go... If your not going to lose your license over these points.. Let it go dude..

Best of luck

(How do i know?? My missus at the time got done for this.. I explained it's not worth it.. She copt it on the chin & paid... Some people have NO idea what the process of going through court is like... Say one wrong thing your day is over)

Thanks for replying everyone
    I am on my p and only have 3 point left in my lisence
    (got caught doing 10 above in the beginning of the yr)
    My lisence will be suspend for 3 mths if I pay the fine
    So I am still considering what to do ...

Member Array
    Car:
    ek <3
    half a second is no where enough when u approach a stop sign.

checking the left, right and incoming traffic surely is going to take you 3 seconds minimum.

you dont have much of a case

Hey guys,

I didn't want to start another thread, but how do you go about disputing the charges? On the piece of paper there really isn't any information except 5 different payment methods (guilty unless proven innocent)
    I did call one number which said that to dispute go to www.fines.gov.au (not correct website) and lodge an application "letter"
    Is that how you do it? because another friends said that you wait for another letter which then summons you to caught and you talk it out there (She did that and argue'd it wasn't her fault and got left off)
    So which method is it? (i know it seems like i have answered my own question but just wanting to know other peoples methods)

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    LOL i rolled a stop sign and still past my driving test

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I think it should be more.
    u are queit the hero aren't u..

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    LOL i rolled a stop sign and still past my driving test
    wtf? thats an instant fail isn't it..

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    LOL at the people who are saying u need atleast 3 seconds to look both ways etc....do u freakin drive with ur eyes closed or look dead straight when u approach an intersection only to look both ways once u have completely stopped? u should be abit more aware of ur surroundings. must mean u always stop at give way signs for 3 seconds also??

and btw when i was taught to drive by a driving school the rules were to do a complete stop. theres no counting 3 seconds bs

Member Array
    Car:
    Pair of shoes
    stop signs are place due to poor visibility of the surroundings, where at times u wont have clear vision of traffic to ur left or right until u have reached the intersection. but if u can see around buildings then fair enough

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    ^yeah. Most stop signs i find are very debatable, but it's because of stupid ppl we have to live with these rules