Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    Look into DGR man, mine have held a god deal of punishment already, seem the goods, are solid and well made, cost me $900 to my door rather than the expected $1500 or whatever else of other ones such as buddyclub and i presume BC aernt far behind!

But yeah man, depending on the stock rims offset, (I know my stock 16's were +55 offset) so when I had them I ran 25mm spacers on the rear giving +30 offset and they ended up looking like this:

still a ton of no-fill guard but better than what they are. Be careful with the stock rims, its hard to fill guards without HUGE spacers which are REALLY obvious and, I assume its the same for all states, Spacers are defectable.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by PplaterEuro View Post
    Look into DGR man, mine have held a god deal of punishment already, seem the goods, are solid and well made, cost me $900 to my door rather than the expected $1500 or whatever else of other ones such as buddyclub and i presume BC aernt far behind!

But yeah man, depending on the stock rims offset, (I know my stock 16's were +55 offset) so when I had them I ran 25mm spacers on the rear giving +30 offset and they ended up looking like this:

still a ton of no-fill guard but better than what they are. Be careful with the stock rims, its hard to fill guards without HUGE spacers which are REALLY obvious and, I assume its the same for all states, Spacers are defectable.
    Are these the same ones you have? They're going for $1099 - http://www.tradekr.com/cbuy_5805429_...od-cl9-usa.htm

Which rival the BC ones i'm looking at or the Silvers ones (not sure about Silvers) which are $1200 each.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure I might need spacers, but i'll have to look into the offset on the wheels already to try and fill as much as I can, don't want that massive gap lol :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    haha yeah those are mine! but if your in AUS, which I assume you are, look for T & R Autostyling, $900 to your door.

And if you take off one of your stockies, they will have the offset printed in the rim on the back somewhere. but they SHOULD be +55, I think all stockies are +55for the Euros.

and if thats the case, you will need +25mm/+30mm in the rear and +5mm in the fronts to space but also depends on your tyres, those on my stockies were 205/50's federal 595's so yeah

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Just had a look, yeah they're 55 (had a look on the back of the rim) and my tyres are 225/45R17, they're Bob Jane ones forgot which model but they're one of the better ones that are made by Bridgestone i think? Or something like that. Anywho those are the sizes.. haha

How well does yours handle speed bumps? lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    At the height above with the stockies on it, didnt even bother try....

At its current height, perfectly. I dont scrape on any speedbumps (clear by 2mm) but on steep gutters (such as tonight...) I scraped from the beginning of my rails behind the front whel to just past the front seats...... wasnt pretty :P But thats the way it goes.

And ok when fitting tyres, I suggest not going less than a 215/45 as a minimum size otherwise rolling diameter will start getting really small and you will go real low real quick :/
    Last edited by PplaterEuro; 14-11-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    After very thorough research I've decided i'll go BC Racing Gold series coilovers haha. Gonna see how they go before I double check to see if spacers are REALLY that necessary :P Also, how did you go about your spacers anyway? You get your installer to chuck them on or did it yourself? Price setback?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    Nah I install everything myself, did the 4 coilovers, and lowered it in about 3 hours of fiddling. its really not hard, the fronts have 6 bolts, the rears have two, just need a long piece of metal for a leverage bar.

And as for spacers, I stole my mates 25mm Bolt ons, they are about $100 for a pair - get decent quality, dont skimp on these.

And you will want spacers, trust me. +55 offset is seriously sunken into the guards - looks terrible.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Oh okay well then better get some, yeah I won't go cheapy stupid thing to do on such a serious safety aspect, haha might ask the dude to do it whilst he's installing. Would installers generally carry them? Or would I have to go get them myself for him to chuck on? If so, where?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    Ah SOME installers would carry them, would all depend on who you go to. However, if they dont, places such as drift workshops and garages like that definitley stock them. Up here in QLD Option1 stock good quality ones, but you can also get them off ebay, just look for strong design and a decent seller and they should be fine! And they are super easy to chuck on, literally they just bolt onto your existing wheel studs where your wheel would, and then you oblt the wheel ontop of that like a normal hub so there should be no problems with installation.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro

Post more slammed euros guysssss need ideas for new wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    Hello peeps,
    Here is my baby. Not very low as still a family of 4 type of car.
    Last edited by xanctus; 16-12-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by tonysalib View Post
    Here is mine, not too low

Your car looks really nice mate. What make wheels you have on?
    What sizes they are? Can you advise width as well?

Thanks