Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

pictures of thier euro (cl9) lowered

hey guys i just got new 18's, and im thinking of getting eibach springs but not sure how they look once dropped. anyone got some pics to see wot it looks like wen lowered with eibachs or any other brand of springs, plus add how much its been dropped . ive search up on how low they can go but i need pics to get rough idea thankssss yo.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I have 18's, I don't have Eibach springs... However, I highly recommend you spend the extra money to get buddyclub n+ coilovers for their adjustability in height and damping, and also their ability to transform how your car drives. Even if you don't want to get them, you can still have a look at my car sitting at two different heights.

The first one, is when I got it lowered the first time, but it was a little too low for me....

so I got it lifted to where it is now....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    Nice wheels npcan2, always loved the fn2r wheels!

This is my euro with Eibach springs:

wow tahnks npcan, i like the first drop... how much was it lowered by, and did u scrape?, lol btw i wish i can get buddy club coilovers but im low on cash, so do u have buddyclubs?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by kimnkk View Post
    Nice wheels npcan2, always loved the fn2r wheels!

This is my euro with Eibach springs:

Thanks man!

Your car looks really aggressive with the kit, wheels and springs! Is that just the standard lipkit?
    I need a lipkit bad!!!! I'm thinking the euro-r kit would look nice with my wheels..

Back on topic, do you have any scraping issues at your height? it looks like it's legal ...
    Last edited by npcan2; 02-09-2010 at 11:32 PM.

kimm, does your euro still look high without the lip kit?, coz i see that u have a lip kit, how does it look without the lipkit?, looks awsome tho.. coz i just want my wheels to cover the arches

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by cl9ftw View Post
    wow tahnks npcan, i like the first drop... how much was it lowered by, and did u scrape?, lol btw i wish i can get buddy club coilovers but im low on cash, so do u have buddyclubs?
    I can't tell you exactly how much it was lowered by, but at the lowest point on the car, I was about 7cm off the ground. The bodykit was about 11cm off the ground, but the underside of the car hangs a bit low.

I used to scrape on steep inclinations, such as petrol station entries.. I once scraped on a one way speed bump (the spikey ones), and i heard the undercarriage get scraped up badly. It didn't do any damage, but it pi**ed me off.

The buddyclubs are amazing! They make the car feel stable and solid... I highly recommend them!
    Last edited by npcan2; 02-09-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    Thanks buddy! Yeah that's just the standard lip kit. Was looking for euro-r lip kit (have the euro-r grill) which looks mean but its so hard to source without spending what i think is ridiculous money for a lip kit. Managed to find an OEM lip kit here which was a bit of a relief

Yeah it scrapes a little on driveways that are a little steep and doesn't clear most curbs so i gotta watch out. Without the lip kit it hasn't scraped on anything afaik, maybe the little wind deflectors that are in front of the wheels but not the bumper.

Yeah, it looks a bit higher without the lip kit, i will take a photo when the weather is good because i have the lip kit off atm just to give the car a good clean now that water restrictions have lifted.

I love the first drop npcan2, looks really aggressive with those wheels and drop even without a kit, but still subtle at the same time. Those fn2r wheels are so hot this side of concave TE37's The 2nd drop height looks great too, definitely more practical, i'd probably prefer that as i would rather not have to worry about every driveway or speed hump

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    If you don't mind me asking (PM me if you don't want to state it here), how much and where did you get your lip kit from? I'm thinking of getting the OEM sides are rear lips + euro-r front lip+grille... maybe save on cost a little?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    Yeah i got the lip kit off here and the grille from Heeltoeauto.com in america. The grill was pretty alright, i think that was $280pp or so, i can't remember but i know there was a price hike just before i bought it and i think one after i bought it, beats me why the price increased twice!

The lip kit i think Honda still stock here but its a bit pricey at $1700 without paint or primer. Maybe u can get a better price, i'm not sure if that was a good price or average.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    im on BC Racing Coilovers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000444OH.jpg 
Views:	1710 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	15899   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000437noplater.jpg 
Views:	1172 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	15900   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000445OH.jpg 
Views:	1006 
Size:	182.2 KB 
ID:	15901  
    2006 Euro JDM : 18' Concave Concept CC02 Rims, Coilovers, Summit Strut Bar, Voltage Stabiliser, Camber Kit, Slotted Disks, LED Lights, Phillips 6000k HID Kit, Sports Grill with CL7 Badges

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    heres mine, using Tanabe. about 2" left in them.
    once i fit the camber/bump steer kits i will take them to there lowest.
    rims are 18x8.5+38, guards are only slightly rolled, never scrubs.
    genuine Euro R lips too, front lip height from center of bumper to ground is 120mm.
    is guess the total drop is around 6 inches from stock

Last edited by shmivic; 03-09-2010 at 02:34 PM.