Member Array
    Car:
    ek

electrical ppl ! HELP ! got some wiring issues !!

im currently checking out some wiring in my car. long story short, doing a s2000 cluster conversion

there are two wires on a s2000 cluster,
    1. highbeam indicator FEED
    2. highbeam indicator INPUT

my car only has one wire that says "highbeam light"
    the issue: the blue high beam indicator does not flash on the cluster when i turn my high beams on !

what do i need to do with the two wires from s2000 cluster ? cheers
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    can you locate the headlight high beam wire on the standard loom?
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    from the stock harness, yes i can, but there is only ONE wire that goes into the cluster. it is simply labelled as "high beam indicator"

on the s2000 cluster, there are TWO inputs, high beam indicator FEED & high beam indicator INPUT

LOL ive tried both wires, individually, and even merged together and the blue high beam light does not show on my cluster.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

shit ****
    JDMYard Eg civic lsvtec 1.04:1 WAKEFIELD PARK
    Bel Garage Dc2r/Neptune ecu
    SUPERLAP 2010 clubsprint FF na winner
    1.54.81 street tyre

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    from the stock harness, yes i can, but there is only ONE wire that goes into the cluster. it is simply labelled as "high beam indicator"

on the s2000 cluster, there are TWO inputs, high beam indicator FEED & high beam indicator INPUT

LOL ive tried both wires, individually, and even merged together and the blue high beam light does not show on my cluster.
    I have no clue what i'm talking about, its just a random guess, so follow my advice at your peril.

the high beam indicator may have its own earth so therefore the two wires are a positive and a negative.

one in and one out.

try that, but if your car blows up along with your house, don't come running to me.

actually searched and i'm quite sure i'm correct.

scroll down to post #48

http://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-f...g-bezel-3.html

hey zco this is what i did i've done the s2k cluster into the dc2 dash using eg dash harness i wired the

red/blue from a connector (A10) green s2k plug cluster to ground black on eg harness b connector (B6) pin
    and
    red/yellow from from A connector (A9) green s2k plug cluster to red/green on eg dash harness (B1)

hope it helps you what car is it for if its ek

red/yellow green s2k plug to red/green (B6 Highbeam) ek harness

red/blue green s2k plug to black (A2 Ground) ek harness

if it doesnt work swap it around cause it might be negative or positive switched

if you get stuck pm me or reply here i got heaps of info as i needed it to do mine into the egg

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    shiet.. forgot about this thread.. i managed to get everything working ! and yes bludger/bau was correct, you have to ground one of the wires.. same goes with alot of the other wires listed..

the only thing im stuck with now is the temp gauge. not really sure if i wanna fork out money to get the modifry module to get it working lol

strongly recommend anyone who is doign the s2k conversion to check out mark lamond's site !

rep points to both of you guys. cheers
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

i didnt want to get that module for the temp gauge from the guy in uk but instead i bought defi gauges lol problem solved