Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tires?

Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    So, AUSDM DC2R gets RE010 stock from factory?
    Please confirm!

yes 99% sure

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    sure? cos i'm sure they came wif RE711... i bought a second hand set off sumone apparently from dc2r.

i know jdm ctr's came wif RE010 and RE01 (eknine told me this... )
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    100% sure, ITR comes with RE711 and then RE010 after RE711 is gone
    I went to All 3 honda dealers just after i got my license, i think 99 model(first model have RE711, 00-11 have RE010, something like that, not sure about the months, honda call their ITR 00 model after Nov 99 ?

Anyway all CTR comes with RE010 stock

Quote Originally Posted by EK9
    sure? cos i'm sure they came wif RE711... i bought a second hand set off sumone apparently from dc2r.

i know jdm ctr's came wif RE010 and RE01 (eknine told me this... )
    its RE01 for JDM CTR

the re010 came on dc2 type r here in AUS (well if you guys are debating re711 then it must be a case of state by state basis, but with honda aus, the oem tyres last recorded is re010)

threading the post someone did mentioned that currently there is shortage of good 15" tyres - spot on!

IMHO for 15" tyres and you want good mileage in wet or dry then try Pirelli P6000.

BS re010 IMHO is a summer based tyre. (pls don't start any debate on this, because your driving condition is very different from mine and it finally work in summer 2004-phew! )

GIII - well that is a replacement for GII and honestly its quite a good set of tyres "for" it price **

but if any want wants a more accurate yet short and concise of BS tyres on honda, ...err try posting in the international section of club TSX, the best person for this question visit less on this board.
    Last edited by eknine; 08-01-2005 at 09:05 AM.

Please please please do not recommend tyres on this board which are not ADR approved. Advan AD07 are NOT ADR approved. Consequences of driving on a tyre which is not ADR approved?? very grey area... from no consequence to no insurance coverage if you are in an accident (consider this point carefully).

as for the 711, if you bought a set 2nd hand from someone with an R - i had them on my R but i bought them myself - RE010 was standard equipment on DC2R.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks for the info, maybe it's because we are in different states, i am in QLD, maybe you guys are in NSW or MEL so i don't know, 99 model have RE711 and all other model have RE010

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra *True* R
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    So, AUSDM DC2R gets RE010 stock from factory?
    Please confirm!

YES!
    For Sale: Sold

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    Nah ITR CTR and NSR-R whether AUDM or JDM Came out with RE 010 from factory stock. The new NSX got yokos I think but Im sure there no longer bridgies.
    These tyres where developed especially for the R series of cars the only diff between JDM and AUDM is the rim size 15" as oppssed to 16" and the JDM are 215/45/16 Not 100% on profile there but close and AUDM gets 195/55/15 again profile but close.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    What are the original tires on a DC2 Integra Type R?
    Whats the "RE010" "RE030" "RE040" stand for on Bridgestones?
    pm cbauto, he can supply you with your tire needs.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    pm cbauto, he can supply you with your tire needs.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I just want to know the best tire combo for my DC2 ITR, cos the dealer i bought my car from whacked on some crappy Malaysian tires called "Silverstone".
    The car has perfect balance but traction breaks way too early i find going around a fast corner. pls tell me a good tire for my original rims
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Maybe you need kswap to fix this
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut