Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Rims for my Euro

I wondering if someone can help me. Im looking at getting rims for my honda looking at a set from tepe tyres they are 19x8 what should i be looking at in regards to tyres???

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    225/30/19 -- definitely 225 to reduce rubbing. I run 18x8 and it rubs very slightly on big dips

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 & EK4
    i m in the market for rims too. i would recommond u look at rota australia website before making a decision, i think it is pretty good value, n keep in mind as a ozhonda member u get $100 off

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by snYpz View Post
    225/30/19 -- definitely 225 to reduce rubbing. I run 18x8 and it rubs very slightly on big dips
    225/30 thats what im running on my 20's im sure u could run 35s make it a little more comfortable
    perhaps a 230/35 would be good for you, cover a little more of the rims edges so u dont get buckles from pot holes.
    Last edited by mattchuej8; 07-09-2010 at 12:35 AM.
    8===D

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks for the help.. I have just ordered set of 19x8 kspeed biaggi black for it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    The tires that come with the rim package are 235/35/19 an the guys at tempe said I should have no trouble with hitting the guards... As I'm only new to this I need some advice.. As well it's currently at stock Height but once I lower it it will be 30mm lower all round

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 Lux
    30mm not enough! what offset are the rims?
    8===D

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by cod1 View Post
    Thanks for the help.. I have just ordered set of 19x8 kspeed biaggi black for it
    Noooo...don't do it. Get some used JDM rims instead if you dont have the budget for a new set.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Pedders said that's all it will be able to go... Got no idea what the offset is I just told them what car it was?? Only a beginner I don't know shit lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Will I have any trouble with it hitting the guards

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude 99 VTIR
    i hate pedders, why dont u go a set of coil overs and get your guards rolled if needed. with coilovers might be fair expensive but its so worth it being ADJUSTABLE to ur liking,