Car:
    CIVIC EG HATCH 1993
    my headunit is crapp

only things i got is

SUB
    MID
    TREBLE

however the sub is for the subs not for the speakers

i heard there something called capacitors:S that you attach it with the positive wire going to speakers?
    -never underestimate the power of dual carb

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    the bass(sub) eq will affect the bass going to the speakers too, not just your subwoofers

but what you need is crossovers
    /////ALPINE - )))morel - dYnaudio - \\Image Dynamics// - audison - optima - co|\|ection audison - stinger - Dynamat

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EG HATCH 1993
    yes i realised they will but they will eventually make my sub low

yyess i heard about crossovers

what is it? where can i get it? how to install it? lol sorry for to many questions

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    cbfd spoonfeeding.. google it.

hint: use that 4chan alpine amp
    /////ALPINE - )))morel - dYnaudio - \\Image Dynamics// - audison - optima - co|\|ection audison - stinger - Dynamat

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    im my professional/personal opinion, technical sections on forums like this should not exist.

my reasoning behind this is that it only takes one dip sh!t to try something they have no clue about and burn their car or a friends car down then come back to the forum to blame the person that gave him/her the wrong information.

there is a reason why there are stores out there (ones that have been in business a VERY long time), its cause they know what they are doing unlike kids on forums who are experts on one car, their own.

btw, people think this is a dig? trust me, if i was having a dig, people would know about it. just ask slimlim and his cig lighter reply as to why the persons amp is staying on, not that it was much of a dig at him but he shows himself up for what he knows, not much.
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    ^^^ your sig from all the minutes of experience you have? LOL
    dats not my sig i jst seperated it.
    and yeh mainly from ppl who cant stick to topic.. cough..*

Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    also da bst ppl r da ppl dat type lyk dis yer?
    its easier. its quicker
    get OVA it

LYK : LIKE
    2 : TO
    PPL : PEOPLE
    OVA : OVER

Welcome to the new age. People do things faster.. and simpler

Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    im my professional/personal opinion, technical sections on forums like this should not exist.

my reasoning behind this is that it only takes one dip sh!t to try something they have no clue about and burn their car or a friends car down then come back to the forum to blame the person that gave him/her the wrong information.

there is a reason why there are stores out there (ones that have been in business a VERY long time), its cause they know what they are doing unlike kids on forums who are experts on one car, their own.

btw, people think this is a dig? trust me, if i was having a dig, people would know about it. just ask slimlim and his cig lighter reply as to why the persons amp is staying on, not that it was much of a dig at him but he shows himself up for what he knows, not much.
    mm.. yes icacha a really smart person .
    Still hasnt learnt to stay on topic? Whats it been?? a year? lol ur pretty thick aye?

Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post

its easier. its quicker
    get OVA it

LYK : LIKE
    2 : TO
    PPL : PEOPLE
    OVA : OVER

Welcome to the new age. People do things faster.. and simpler
    1- no, its not simpler, it might be quicker for yourself, but have you ever thought about the person trying to read your garbage?
    2- If you learnt how to type properly (ie. touch type) then you would be able to type very, very fast in the proper English. Even faster tyhan how you type now with your garbage.
    3- New age??? You might be able to get away with it now while you're immature..... go out in the REAL world and continue to type like that. See how far you get champ.......

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    in the real world U DNT TYP LYK DIS
    but on OzHonda u CAN

Thats the difference.
    did u notice i dont make every word like that ..
    only lyk or ur... which if sounded out can easily be understood.
    I dont go hard out.. so relax a bit calm down... take a deep breath.. inhale .. exhale..
    lol, u might get mad at lol now.. so i better say sorry from now.. or my non capital i's.. lol
    RELAX

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EG HATCH 1993
    lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ohh i mean

laugh my ****ing ass off....

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    see what i mean about forum members? lol

u cant ask 4 opinions here mate, just ask for help maybe and this is a very great place for parts. have fun going through these wars lol. i been through many .. ask icacha me and him are best friends he loves me lol

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    if you were a chick i'd say maybe. since you dont know much about anything 'on topic' i doubt i love ya.

if everyone stayed on topic, forums would be a sad place to visit. just ask slim lim.
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EG HATCH 1993
    true true