1st time Honda owner

Hi all,

Well I have just replaced our 9 year old Kia Rio for a new Honda Jazz Limited Edition (in Alabaster silver) - what a great car!! While it is my wife's, I will get to drive it every now & again. Hope to get & give lots of useful information in the forums.

I am interested in what people have done by way of DIY or aftermarket paint & interior protection on a new car, as I gave those options a big miss when purchasing the car, including packages for scratch & dent repairs. Does anyone know a good detailer in Brisbane, on the southside?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    Welcome!
    Love the Jazz and how economical they are.

To keep your car looking schmick, given it's new, just wax every 6 months or so for protection. Some of the new PolyWaxs are quite good.
    Some people do it more often, but just personal preference. No need for the dealer paint protection.

Interior, can't go wrong with armorall. I have been using it for years.

thanks minircc

I have bought a meguiars pack with the gold class wax and a stack of microfibre towels / wash mitts etc. Just gotta get the car dirty enough to give it its first wash and then the wax treatment. Maybe this weekend...