Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    both spoon and buddy club are supposed to sound alot better (louder), and give positive performance gains, but i like the look of the buddy club one better

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    shit, 2.3 k nvm ill still with SS

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    what are people's thoughts on the HKS Hi Power Dual Exhaust? those who dont know it, youtube link below. (this is 1 of my favourite videos although plenty others on youtube with better quality)

If you watch closely at 41 seconds out of the left side and at 52 out of the right and exactly at 1:00 it actually blows O Rings with the condensation LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXOkfYmaHHU
    Last edited by YLDS2K; 16-09-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    honda s2000
    i really really like the HKS hi power dual exhaust, sounds so sexy, but the single sounds a bit meaner and also might be cheaper, lighter and might get you better gains

Member Array
    Car:
    honda s2000
    oh and does any one know of a reliable site that ships exhausts to aus? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Anyone can ship, you just gotta ask.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=634543
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Amuse exhausts are crap. overpriced

i know of a Fujitsubo for sale...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by YLDS2K View Post
    what are people's thoughts on the HKS Hi Power Dual Exhaust? those who dont know it, youtube link below. (this is 1 of my favourite videos although plenty others on youtube with better quality)

If you watch closely at 41 seconds out of the left side and at 52 out of the right and exactly at 1:00 it actually blows O Rings with the condensation LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXOkfYmaHHU
    been looking at this for quite some time.

sounds so goood!! although it is apparently not exactly "Hi-Power" but still great sound
    Vtec.....It's whats for dinner

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromZ View Post
    Amuse exhausts are crap. overpriced

i know of a Fujitsubo for sale...
    Any chance you can message me the details of who has it for sale, and some info on the exhaust or the exact exhaust name so i can search it up?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by sambalam View Post
    been looking at this for quite some time.

sounds so goood!! although it is apparently not exactly "Hi-Power" but still great sound
    Yeh I've heard the same thing although there aren't many exhausts that are on the market that show proven gains from exhaust flow rather the removal of stock and refit with a much lighter aftermarket system.

I also believe that many exhausts should be marred up with a high flow CAI and then dyno tuned to let the computer know of the different air/fuel flow mixture.

Newcomer Array
    spoon sounds nice

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by YLDS2K View Post
    Yeh I've heard the same thing although there aren't many exhausts that are on the market that show proven gains from exhaust flow rather the removal of stock and refit with a much lighter aftermarket system.

I also believe that many exhausts should be marred up with a high flow CAI and then dyno tuned to let the computer know of the different air/fuel flow mixture.
    i think the dual is mild steel as well?, u'd think HKS would make it stainless like the single

Quote Originally Posted by C.L. View Post
    spoon sounds nice
    to be honest i think the spoon looks and sounds, lets say.......... unfavorable, relatively good gains though
    Vtec.....It's whats for dinner