DC5 Trust Power Extreme II

The only exhaust i cant find any info on

anyone use it??

sound like...any videos??

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Never heard of Trust making an exhaust for dc5/rsx.

Most ppl go custom or run fujistsubo, or the ever safe, Mugen Twinloop. I love the note of my Spoon N1, however it does measure up at 107db with a oem look ;p.. my mate has a dc5 with the FGK Powergetter with I/h/e ... his car is quiet, but on WOT, damn!

I got the X-Force catback to cannon muffler...
    not to loud, not to quiet
    Sounds great..

I don't think Trust makes a system either but please prove us wrong

They used to its discontinued now and rare to get hold of..... not many left

This bloke used to run it on his DC5

Im hoping some of the older crew might remember when it was popular.

Ive just bought a Js Racing 60RS catback for my DC5R. Well actually, I was told it would arrive within a month, that was two weeks ago... Hopefully it will arrive from Japan within the next two weeks, when i put it on ill post up a review. Just be prepared to wait two months for anything that is made to order, such as Js products. The Skunk2 Megapower exhaust is a good option, if you dont mind LOUD. Widely used on RSXs in the States, and come in 60mm, 65mm and 70mm depending on your application. Also relatively cheap. Delivered to Aus for around 900 from memory..
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuci View Post
    Ive just bought a Js Racing 60RS catback for my DC5R. Well actually, I was told it would arrive within a month, that was two weeks ago... Hopefully it will arrive from Japan within the next two weeks, when i put it on ill post up a review. Just be prepared to wait two months for anything that is made to order, such as Js products. The Skunk2 Megapower exhaust is a good option, if you dont mind LOUD. Widely used on RSXs in the States, and come in 60mm, 65mm and 70mm depending on your application. Also relatively cheap. Delivered to Aus for around 900 from memory..
    I personally dislike the Skunk2 Megapower design, i'd rather buy an X-Force System instead and save $400 and spend it else where IMHO...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Actually, upon reading this thread again, my mate used to have a Trust cat-back back in the day in his dc5r..... not too sure on the performance of it, but fujustisubo is all the craze!