Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much you bought your Jazz?

Hey guys,

New to this forum. I just bought a new Jazz GLi Auto few weeks and would like to share my experience with potential Jazz buyers on how to get a good price. I got $18200 driveaway with mats and full tank petrol. I didn't want any extra things as I prefered a lower price of the car. So the story goes:

After the "usual" friendly introduction by the dealer, I told him the best price I was offered so far was $18200. I saw a rapid change in his face expression. He proceeded to ask his manager (as usual) and came back saying no dealers could do this price and challenged me to buy from that dealer who gave $18200. The moment I stood up wanting to walk away, he quickly said he gonna talk to his manager AGAIN (same old trick). Then he brought his manager and his manager insisted again that no one could do this price. Then, I took my partner's hand and stood up. The manager quickly asked what colour I wanted (I am sure he knew it already) and I said white. Then he said he could do something because white is non-metallic so it's cheaper. After another 5-10mins, the manager signalled to the dealer to go ahead with $18200.

I hope my experience would help new buyers on the tricks to haggle How much you bought yours and how was the buying experience?

honey85
    Last edited by honey85; 28-06-2010 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Typo

If people care for used - 11/2005 (series two) CVT VTi-s with 70,000kms for $8,200 at auction

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz GE VTi-s
    i am also new to the forum...

Got my MY10 GE Vti-s Auto for $243xx drive away with floor mat only.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ew, Eg civic
    where is the auction??

Sounds like great prices! Well done. Thanks for posting.

Makes me want to get a VTi-S

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    what is rip off these days for a jazz for $24k omg..... and a gli for 18k.... omg

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    got the missus jazz with safety pack and mats and bluetooth for 18k drive away . GLI auto

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI
    Demo 1.5 litre VTi with 5K on the clock, tinted windows, jazz mats and 3 months rego, $18.7K

Hi, I am also planning to buy a Honda Jazz ( in Sydney) . Which dealer did you make your purchase?
    Thanks.
    blix
    Quote Originally Posted by honey85 View Post
    Hey guys,

New to this forum. I just bought a new Jazz GLi Auto few weeks and would like to share my experience with potential Jazz buyers on how to get a good price. I got $18200 driveaway with mats and full tank petrol. I didn't want any extra things as I prefered a lower price of the car. So the story goes:

After the "usual" friendly introduction by the dealer, I told him the best price I was offered so far was $18200. I saw a rapid change in his face expression. He proceeded to ask his manager (as usual) and came back saying no dealers could do this price and challenged me to buy from that dealer who gave $18200. The moment I stood up wanting to walk away, he quickly said he gonna talk to his manager AGAIN (same old trick). Then he brought his manager and his manager insisted again that no one could do this price. Then, I took my partner's hand and stood up. The manager quickly asked what colour I wanted (I am sure he knew it already) and I said white. Then he said he could do something because white is non-metallic so it's cheaper. After another 5-10mins, the manager signalled to the dealer to go ahead with $18200.

I hope my experience would help new buyers on the tricks to haggle How much you bought yours and how was the buying experience?

honey85

i bought my black VTiS manual from brisbane Southside, back in 2005, new with all the mats, paint protect, and tinted windows for something like $25K drive away

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2009
    I found mine in carsales.com.au, a dealer-used jazz 2009 VTi Manual Silver. only being used for 5000kms.
    Got it for $17990; got bonus mats, bonnet protector, Extended warranty (5 years in total) and roadside assistance from honda.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by 8700s14 View Post
    If people care for used - 11/2005 (series two) CVT VTi-s with 70,000kms for $8,200 at auction
    where is this auction?