iPhone/iPod Touch video

Just wondering if anyone has worked out how to play videos that are loaded onto an iPhone or iPod touch that are connected via the iPod link in an FN2.

When its connected, my phone iPod has the accessory is connected screen and so I cant access the videos. I realised however that if I play a game or run an app that has sound, the sound gets routed to through the car speakers.

Perhaps someone out there has found an app that lets you play your loaded videos?

Any ideas would be awesome. Im too cheap to fork out for an in car DVD / screen system haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    You can connect thru AUX instead of Ipod Input to play all other files on Ipod (not sure Iphone)

I was hoping to not do that so I could still charge it n stuff =(

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    u can get an in-car charger which just plugs into the cigarette lighter hole to charge ur phone and use the aux to play ur files and videos through the car speakers.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    u can get an in-car charger which just plugs into the cigarette lighter hole to charge ur phone and use the aux to play ur files and videos through the car speakers.
    I used to have s complicated-system like you commented but now with 7" Screen Pioneer, is just a long history of time

Sounds like its not gonna be possible =( gotta start saving for a screen then