Had a wee bit of an accident during the week
Was pulling out from the side of the street to do a u-turn, and didnt see the car coming from behind me (didn't see it before I got in the car, and view was obstructed by parked car behind me). pulled out about half way and clipped an 08 amg merc as it was coming up the road. from what I could tell he was probably going over the speed limit (50km).

anyway, ended up scratching up the side of his passenger door/rear left wheel, and he cleaned off my front bumper (completely). he hit the front right side, which push the bumper and left light off the body and all over the road. Luckily I had 3rd party property damage. so, his damages are covered (with a nice $1200 excess)

So now I need to sort out what I'm going to do with my poor civic.
I tried taking photos to best demonstrate the damage.

From the looks of it, I'm looking at:
replacing front bumper (pic)
replacing the steel support/bumper (pic)
replacing front left headlight

and whatever the container is on the front right of the car, (pic)
looks like its connected to the air filter? but not really sure what it is. (if anyone can confirm please)

Just wondering if I should look at finding a stock bumper to replace it, or look at aftermarket bumper.
and possibly headlights if i need to replace them.

+ if anyone can suggest the best places to look for parts in the Brisbane/ Gold Coast area, that would be great thanks.

open to comments and suggestions.

cheers,