Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by 202690 View Post
    oh really now? waiting for my 3rd (and hopefully last!) crash then.. only just got on green Ps a month ago ahahah :P
    Just... why?

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Just... why?
    it was a joke chill..

this WILL tell you everything (body, colour, shape, chassis, engine, sussy, trans, market etc):

http://www.integratyper.org/links.htm
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Type R
    get the type R, but don't get a black one cuz I'm after one. With a VTiR, you'll feel silly at the lights next to the real thing.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by kam7 View Post
    get the type R, but don't get a black one cuz I'm after one. With a VTiR, you'll feel silly at the lights next to the real thing.
    It's like being on the podium at the Olympics. The Type R is winning gold, whereas the Vti-R is the silver medal. You almost got there, but not quite, and you'll always look at that silver medal on your shelf, and remember that you were second best. Then there's there's the GSi, which is the bronze. Hey, you managed to sneak onto the podium, and you're just happy you ended up with anything.

Dc2 great handle on track for me. But Dc5 more power for push me in car

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    It's like being on the podium at the Olympics. The Type R is winning gold, whereas the Vti-R is the silver medal. You almost got there, but not quite, and you'll always look at that silver medal on your shelf, and remember that you were second best. Then there's there's the GSi, which is the bronze. Hey, you managed to sneak onto the podium, and you're just happy you ended up with anything.
    that is a great analogy
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC