Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Just got suspended and lost my licence for 6mths AND NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!

just got suspended not long ago ffrom having a licence and got a fine = 1,865$$$
    and on top of that 6 moths suspention and im on my red p's just wondering what can i doo any advice i was doing about 180km on a 70 zone and yes im a dumb **** i know that save you guys from telling me that
    but the cops didnt get my speed cause they came from behind i didnt speed past them they saw me speed and chase me then pulled me over wen i turned left and they asked me how fast i was going and i said i dnt know how fast & wasnt looking soo they got me for 45 and over so really i got done for 125km but i was doing more, any advice ? by any chance can i get a shorter period of suspention or can i make the fine cheaper? go court and fight it or just pay and wait ?

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Not really just pay it & wait it out and most of all dont do it again

when shit like this happens just think about it and know it could've been way worse learn from your mistakes and move on.

Member Array
    Car:
    dog
    just go to court and pay it dude, you're in the wrong here no doubt about that

Banned Array
    Car:
    daihatsu Z
    ur fukn lucky only 6 months.. i got 16months suspension, $6.5k fine for doing 192km/h on a 100 zone. Lost it 3 days after i got my reds..

Consider ur self lucky and dont ever do it again.

how deep are your pockets. the better the lawyer/barista/solictor, the more $$ they cost, the higher the chances of you getting better off (lowering suspension and fine) , MAYBE

otherwise u can voluntarily take the TOIP program hope that magistrate gives u credit for this, and lowers ur sentence.. slightly.

u can also ask to do the payment plan for this, where once u get ur notice of payment (second one) you call SDRO or w/e and ask for a payment plan. but this doesnt lower ur fine, just lets you pay it off over a period of time. and pretty sure you will still have lost ur license since it was immediate (if it wasnt immediate you woulda lost it once u finished paying ur fine)

lol

but u should probably take the 6months off the road.. ur an idiot.
    Last edited by MWAKU; 23-09-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Banned Array
    Car:
    daihatsu Z
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    ur an idiot.

and op, if u get suspended again, for more than 12 months, u are not eligible to get your reds back unless you go through your L's again, like me.. lol

lol yes im a idiot nothing too be proud of
    any yea dnt think im going too be speeding again do i have too go to court even tho i pay the fine its a first so yea help me out please dnt know much havnt been court before for anything

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    you probably could of said you weren't speeding, they can't do much when they havn't radared you. I got pulled over once, just kept denying it and was let go. But 180KMPH is just wow especially for a 70KM zone. Just pay the fine and cop it, not point going further as your on your red Ps and will most likely lose anyway.
    Less is More

did you speed past them ? and they got your speed ?

true but that why they just gave me 45 and over they didnt catch my speed just saw me speed down the road and chase after me and i said i didnt see how fast i was going they kept asking me and yea i just said i dnt know i wasnt look and they gave me 45 and over

6.5k? **** why so much ? did you get defected too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo3oi View Post
    you probably could of said you weren't speeding, they can't do much when they havn't radared you. I got pulled over once, just kept denying it and was let go. But 180KMPH is just wow especially for a 70KM zone. Just pay the fine and cop it, not point going further as your on your red Ps and will most likely lose anyway.
    ue but that why they just gave me 45 and over they didnt catch my speed just saw me speed down the road and chase after me and i said i didnt see how fast i was going they kept asking me and yea i just said i dnt know i wasnt look and they gave me 45 and over