Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Corolla convert now in Honda heaven

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrew and this is my first post on this forum, I have been pretty heavily involved in the corolla scene but through a series of events i now have an EK Civic VtiR Hatch and i gotta say i'm lovin it

I dont have any pics just yet, I will thow some up in the next couple of days but the car is Dark Green stock VtiR including factory alloys and power everything.
    Also has slotted & crossdrilled rotors (don't know if these are a standard item perhaps someone can enlighten me) also has Koni adjustable shocks & springs

Anyway, i look forward to sharing some pics and going on a cruise or two

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Welcome, rotors are not standard.
    Less is More

Hey thanks mate, it certainly stops when i want it to

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Lol neither are the Konis but im guessing you knew that :P Welcome to the forums man hope you enjoy it here, i also started my Honda adventure off with an EK4 except mine was black
    SunCoast Hondas

HaHa yeah i did know about the Konis, it handles like a freakin go kart. I seriously know F#&K all about hondas though as my experience has always been toyotas. I can pretty much pull down a 4age with my eyes closed. All these Honda codes are confusing the shit out of me though EK1,2,3,4,9 WTF and D B 16 18 ab cr?????

I'm sure i will pick it up soon enough but it's a big change....especially as these honda engines spin the wrong way LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    DA3->EK1->DC2->
    LOL @ spin the wrong way.

Enjoy ur new found love for Hondas - they are great!

Hope you notice the finer details honda engineers have done which I find separates it from the rest. even on the engine - everythings there for a reason.

Id also recommend you get hold of a Service Manual which will tell you in detail how to troubleshoot, pull down and put back together. Very useful document. I personally always refer to it when unsure.

http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals/

Enjoy.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoman View Post
    HaHa yeah i did know about the Konis, it handles like a freakin go kart. I seriously know F#&K all about hondas though as my experience has always been toyotas. I can pretty much pull down a 4age with my eyes closed. All these Honda codes are confusing the shit out of me though EK1,2,3,4,9 WTF and D B 16 18 ab cr?????

I'm sure i will pick it up soon enough but it's a big change....especially as these honda engines spin the wrong way LOL
    LOL I know what you mean by those codes, I seriously didn't have a clue myself when I saw these letters/numbers. But now I pretty much turned into a honda freak, and loving it all the way.

Good luck with this little machiene of yours, pictures would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    LOL I know what you mean by those codes, I seriously didn't have a clue myself when I saw these letters/numbers. But now I pretty much turned into a honda freak, and loving it all the way.

Good luck with this little machiene of yours, pictures would be awesome!
    this.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Welcome.

Gotta love the Toyota convert, normally goes the other way hahahahaha

As above though
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Hey Guys

I've been a bit of a slack ass and haven't taken any photos , I went outside and took a couple just now but will take some better ones tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	civic 001..jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	16215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	civic 003..jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	16216   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	civic 004..jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	16217  

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Looks nice man, loving the brakes =]