Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Perth Honda dealers for servicing

Does anyone have any experiences whether good or bad regarding Perth Honda dealers for servicing?

No matter where you go, there will be people who have had good experience and people who have bad experience.

Being in Perth, there are only 3 dealers to chose from; Prestige, Burswood and Honda North. Just pick the one closest to you, and see if you are satisfied. If not, move on. Should you find yourself complete dissatisfied with all three, you can always go to HonMaz in Nedlands, but not servicing your car at a dealer means you will miss out on campaigns Honda bring out if your car is brand new.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Honda North are dicks. I did get my CL9 from there though.
    I used to get my euro's serviced at Burswood when I was in Perth. They are great to deal with!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Burswood Honda are good to deal with

Paid $235 for 10k service on CU2 last time I went there.

Maybe we should start comparing price vs quality of service

cartel customs - the guy that runs it, raul used to be the head mechanic at prestige or something

http://cartelcustoms.com.au/contact.html

he can get all the oem parts for you if your into that kinda stuff.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by edras View Post
    Maybe we should start comparing price vs quality of service
    Service means everything when you're paying $100's for an oil change and a stamp. You would think Honda North were selling Maybach's judging by their stuck up rude attitudes. Funny enough, the guys across the street at Audi are great. They let me sit in the R8 V10!!!! Bastards wouldn't let me drive it though....

If anyone here from Perth has a Toyota, Galleria Toyota is the bestest Toyota dealer in Australia! Awesome guys there.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro2010
    Bringing this back to life.

In Perth I'm spending $800 a year on our 2010 Accord Euro's servicing with Honda North - ridiculous. And I can't even ask them NOT to do rotating and balancing it has to be included in their service cost. Mind you the dealer in Brisbane was only marginally cheaper.

My Lotus dealer (also Ferrari, Lamborghini dealer) charges me less to service a 9 year old mid-engine Elise that does track work!

Come on where can I go for reasonable cost?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    If you want a stamp, just get it done at Repco or the likes. The minor service is just an oil change. No filters, nothing. Just oil.......

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Trying not to name and shame here - a Honda dealer, North of the river have a strong reputation for being asses. Would suggest trying Burswood
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

just curious, if anyone has tried wangara honda.

i called them up for parts, and boy were they pricey!

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Just got my new jazz serviced at a dealer north of the river
    And lets just say there are swirl marks and light scratches from an incompetent car washer
    So much for paint protection...
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Just got my new jazz serviced at a dealer north of the river
    And lets just say there are swirl marks and light scratches from an incompetent car washer
    So much for paint protection...
    to be fair, you should have known better than to send it there