Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'

need help bb6 rims

hey guys gonna buy some rims off a friend, he has 255/40/17 the width it 10, i think its 10 inches but im not a wheel guy i dont know much sorry. now i wanna know if it will fit on my car, he has 2 wheels which are 10 and the other are 8. im guessing its inches but i donno, thanks guys
    ACTIVE TORQUE TRANSFER SYSTEM

Member Array
    Car:
    EB2
    they are way too wide dude...

they were off a rwd car yeh?

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    yeh off a skyline, sparco rims, well looks like ill give em back, thank god its a mate

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    hey guys do you think this will fit? on my lude?

Size- 17 "x 7.5 "

Bolt Pattern
    5x100 / 5x114.3

Offset +40mm

Weight - 19 lbs

the offset might be abit low i heard 5th gens should aim for somewhere between 45mm and 52mm? but i could be wrong. Personally though im pretty sure those rims will fit fine

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    thanks man, cause when it comes to rims im a noob,its on ebay, for around $300, ll link you guys so you see.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-Ra...item35ad43cfac

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Go to Preludeaustralia.com for rim details.

215/40/17 - Larger Contact Patch, Recommended 17” Size Tire
    215/45/17 - Larger Contact Patch, Overall Diameter is Larger
    225/40/17 - Even Larger Contact Patch, Very Limited Selection of

6.5" Wide Wheels w/ 4th & 5th Gen

Less than +38mm ::: You take the chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well.
    +38mm to +55mm ::: You shouldn't have any problems. Recommended Offsets for 6.5" Wide Wheels.
    Larger than +55mm ::: You take the chance of rubbing the inside lining of the wheel well.

7" Wide Wheels w/ 4th & 5th Gen

Less than +38mm ::: Not Recommended
    +38mm to +41mm ::: Not Recommended if you are, or plan to be, lowered. You take the chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well.
    +42mm to +44mm ::: This is a grey area if you are lowered, results vary depending on tire and/or drop. You take the chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well.
    +45mm to +50mm ::: You shouldn't have any problems. Recommended Offsets for 7" Wide Wheels.
    Larger than +51mm ::: Not Recommend. You take the chance of rubbing the inside lining of the wheel well.

7.5" Wide Wheels w/ 4th & 5th Gen

Less than +40mm ::: Not Recommended
    +40mm to +43mm ::: Not Recommended if you are, or plan to be, lowered. You take the chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well. Wouldn't recommend using any tire with an overall diameter larger than stock and/or with a tire width larger than 215.
    +44mm to +47mm ::: This is a grey area if you are lowered, results vary depending on tire and/or drop. You take the chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well. Wouldn't recommend using a tire with an overall diameter more than slightly larger than stock, you chances of rubbing increase.
    +48mm to +52mm ::: You shouldn't have any problems. Recommended Offsets for 7.5" Wide Wheels.
    Larger than +53mm ::: Not Recommend. You take the chance of rubbing the inside lining of the wheel well.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTi-R ATTS 99'
    thanks dude.