Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks man it looks pretty good.

I decided to broaden my search and look into Integra's and Preludes, too.. Like the look of them as well.

I most likely would've bought that Civic tomorrow.. That bastard.

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    8k mark.... y dont save a bit more and get a del sol?
    it's not as quick as a B16 EG civic but it turns ppl's head

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    del slows? lol ahh jks jks, naar there are quick, quicker than ek4, so if its speed, go delsol... alot of the b-series at 8k i find are generally thrashed off its **** ek's/delsol, an very hard to find a clean example, an mostly owned by young ppl just like you...so that kinda answers as to the bad condition iev seen, an have high kms, if goin for a car with a swap, make sure its a legit, engineered an approved engine swap, last thing u want is a car that u cant drive cause the owner forgot to get engineers cert for the engine, and always ask for recites for the engine an any warranty for it...

My pick of the civic crop at that price, would b eg with b16a2 swap, but for a original an newer civic, id go for civic coupe EJ8, just because its different from the thousands of hatch backs out there
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

There's a decent EK4 on JDMST for 8.5k.
    http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=28541

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Del Sol:
    one
    two

Nice cars, though not exactly a 'CRX' in my opinion, but still a nice car. Should go well.